toblix

Half-Life 3

If you take the fully-visible green pills and add them to the fully-visible blue pills you end up with 7 pills. Multiply the total of 7 pills by the number of the binders (2) so you have 14 pills and then divide by the number of partially-visible blue pills in the tub (2), bring us to a total of 7 pills. Subtract the green pills from the current total and you end up with 3 pills. I think I need say no more.

Well that's an obvious falsehood. If it were not for Half-Life 2, Steam would not be as it is now, and then where would Surgeon Sim be now?

Gam3 on!

Even Valve's denials are part of it. It's a double cocklebladder!

This is going to eventually backfire on Valve someday when people are trying to break into GabeN's home convinced that it's part of an ARG, Valve will be powerless to dissuade them.

Somebody will post on a discussion thread "Alright guys, i'm two blocks away, i'll let you know what i find!"

From the Surgeon Simulator 2013 twitter:

''Whoa! It seems that you've got a little ahead of yourselves! Here's a clue: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY VALVE GAMES! Carry on now...''

:getmecoat

Wow! So that Obsidian Entertainment Half-Life 3 rumor was true after all!

By that I mean lets pool all the money of valve fans together, buy it and create the ultimate ARG. Then donate it to Valve when they announce HL3.

Oh shit, that would be amazing. I'm game to fuck with the internet!

I'm sure this has been said throughout the entire thread but it's getting close to the point where HL:3 can never really live up to the hype.  I know Valve puts out great games but now the hypothetical HL:3 will never be better than the game in our heads.

I actually don't have a game in my head. I guess that's the advantage of showing literally nothing.

I actually don't have a game in my head. I guess that's the advantage of showing literally nothing.

There's been enough ARG though to start the wheels in people's heads turning though.  The Borealis teaser in Portal 2 comes to mind.   

I feel that Episode 3 should just be something insanely different from what came before. Nowhere near recognizable as Half-Life. Match 3.

Nooo, Episode 3 should be very recognisable, then Half Life 3 should be a match-3.

I'm sure this has been said throughout the entire thread but it's getting close to the point where HL:3 can never really live up to the hype.  I know Valve puts out great games but now the hypothetical HL:3 will never be better than the game in our heads.

For me the amusement value of Half-life has been steadily decreasing with each release, so I'm safe.

Is it out yet? I think it's been a whole lifetime since I last heard any official news about this game.

I can't wait to see the sweet highly detailed hand animations Valve has in store for us!