toblix

Half-Life 3

Even worse, they're building the actual Borealis in an Amsterdam dry dock, I saw today. Fuckin' ARG.

So apparently Valve's bug tracker went public last night briefly, showing Half Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3. I'm pretty sure this is Gabe Newell testing out methods of virtual crowd control. He eventually plans to get everyone into a VR world that he will be god-emperor of. Then he can finally say he put one over on Lord British.

Too+bad+Gabe+Newell+can+t+watch+the+new+

This isn't the first time their tracker has gone public. Though I think before it may have been photographs from people visiting the studio? I dunno, whenever L4D3 and Source 2 were confirmed.

It seems very possible that, even if they didn't intend to make it publicly available, they would have a project called Half-Life 3 in there even if just as a joke. If they use it like a lot of people use internal tracking systems, there's bound to be a bunch of joke data in there. Also, I'd like to know more about this; how did people discover it was open, and how much data was visible?

This is a brand new leak. I think it literally happened last night. I think they've got their months mixed up..

I THINK this is the first I've heard of Doug Church or Clint Hocking being on L4D3, and that makes me inordinately excited for L4D3.

Like I'm for real excited about L4D3 now. I was marginally interested before, but this. Dang. More systemic stuff in that series, yes please.

I was always more interested in it than hl3 honestly.  Not that I dislike HL, I just never got into the series nearly as much.

So the CTM trademark for Half-Life 3 turns out to have been a hoax. Not even a little surprised.

So, for some reason, Steam is currently adding 62 hours of playtime to all games I've played. So, if I've played Toki Tori 2+ for 3 hours - and I have! - it displays as 65 hours. I know it's 62 exactly, because if I start up a game that has been affected by this bug, Steam fixes the number it's displaying. I started up three different games, and all three subtracted 62 hours.

What a weird bug, right?

So I was thinking about how it could happen, because 62 is a rather specific number, and one my first thoughts was "Valve ARG". Followed up by "62? 6/2=3! THREE!"

Then I self-murdered. Good night.

Yeah, something's going wrong with the playtime. It erased all my record of it, save for Dark Souls'. I'm a little pissed actually, because I really like to that stat to track how long I've been playing something. I mean, it's a pretty useless and nerdy thing to know, but I can't help but appreciate it. Stupid that it's all borked now.

I just had a load of Steam games download 0.5 - 1.5kb updates. Some of them were even 0.0kb in size.

Guys, I think this means the Half-Life 3 ARG is starting. It's obvious, right?

Haha I had the same thing. I was like "what the fuck is happening."

Rodi: I know what you mean. I used to use Xfire for that purpose specifically before Steam finally added that capability. Shame it sometimes gets borked. ):

The +62 hours bug is gone.

Now it's +13.

1*3 = 3

!!!

toblix = to blix

look to blix

Hans Blix was the 3rd Director-General of the International Atomic Energy Commission

atomic energy = half-life

3rd half-life

half-life 3

I HAVE A VALVETESTAPP22609 IN MY STEAM LIBRARY

THERE IS ONLY ONE THING IT COULD BE, MY FRIENDS