Zeusthecat

I Had A Random Thought...

I don't get those. It's not any more 3D than without those lines.

It's based on the way tumblr image thumbnails work, so if you post it on tumblr it looks neat.

I see all of them totally 3D. I'm immune to cinema 3D though, so i guess it evens out:(

Commercials are the worst.

I don't know what it says about (American) humanity when the biggest tv event of the year, the Super Bowl, is watched by many people solely for the commercials. That is a really disgusting thing to me.

Well, it certainly looks rainy out in NL right now, so you won't have to wait long. Are you there because you're interested in this sort of public space architecture and design?

There was a bit of rain in Rotterdam yesterday, but currently it's mostly windy.

This watersquare plan by city sounds like complete bullshit. The new main train station has a huge boring flat square (which is almost finished). If the city was serious about this watersquare stuff they would have made one at the train station. but I'm sure once there's heavy train it will all run into the metro and underground bike garage :)

I hadn't really thought of it like that but I suppose so, Rodi, what with staking out a webcam looking onto "the world's first full-scale water square." It's interesting to me how some countries are already adapting to the perceived increased possibility of extreme weather conditions while others prefer to respond if and when something happens.

ElM, hopefully there'll be no flooding like that! The idea is to collect excess water during periods of heavy rain and collect it ready for drainage, so that the streets and sewers don't go over capacity. Something along those lines.

edit - yeah if there is already a metro and garage underneath the plaza then maybe that's a good reason not to make a natural swimming pool on top of it ;)

Who puts the Pub into Public Relations?

The people who get fired from Public Relations.

I love the Steam tags. I browsed by things like "female protagonist", "cyberpunk", and "visual novel" last night. This will prove useful to me.

Yeah, will "Not a game", "Game for fags", and "Hipster indie bullshit" help with anything?

Sorry if I'm coming off real angry there. I'm quite angry at Steam tags, but I do understand and sympathize with it's purpose.

I dunno, "Game for fags" and "Hipster indie bullshit" sound like things I'd be into.

Find out what COD bros hate with this one weird trick

I dunno, "Game for fags" and "Hipster indie bullshit" sound like things I'd be into.

Find out what COD bros hate with this one weird trick

Agreed, even the shitty tags are useful.  Like Pretentious, it's full of games I either have played or want to play!

FFS, you don't have to own a game to tag it?  That's a terrible fucking idea.  Just discovered this by tagging GH with ghost on both my and my wife's accounts, and only I own it. 

I wonder if we could get away with tagging all of the games favored by Idle Thumbs with Jeff Goldblum to create an amazing curated tag list of best games ever. 

FFS, you don't have to own a game to tag it?  That's a terrible fucking idea.  Just discovered this by tagging GH with ghost on both my and my wife's accounts, and only I own it. 

I wonder if we could get away with tagging all of the games favored by Idle Thumbs with Jeff Goldblum to create an amazing curated tag list of best games ever. 

Man, the idea of a special series of tags just for the Thumbs community to understand and use sounds fantastic to me.  I want to view a list of games tagged "baboo" and be presented with a bespoke list of Idle Thumbs recommendations.

Man, the idea of a special series of tags just for the Thumbs community to understand and use sounds fantastic to me.  I want to view a list of games tagged "baboo" and be presented with a bespoke list of Idle Thumbs recommendations.

This is, in fact, an excellent idea.  Thread created.