Zeusthecat

I Had A Random Thought...

The idea behind this thread is to post whatever random, silly thoughts you have had lately. I apoligize if this thread already exists but I wasn't able to find one so I assume it doesn't.

Here is mine for today:

I went to the bathroom and as I looked down at my dong waiting for the stream to flow, I noticed that I tend to press down on my weiner with my thumb like one would do with a bottle of cheese whiz. That spawned 2 thoughts. First, I think the creators of cheese whiz made this comparison long ago and it might be one of the biggest inside jokes in the food industry. Second, I will never be able to look at my junk without thinking of cheese whiz ever again.

I've taken to whizzing sitting down because I got tired of always having to clean drips off the rim. Best thing I ever did. Now I do all my home pissing sitting down, it's fantastic, I get to have a little rest and i can check my phone.

This is now a thread about your pissing habits

Well then let's throw midgets into the mix.

Why is the term 'midget' more offensive than 'dwarf' or 'little person'? Calling them a dwarf is like referring to them as a mystical race that spends all of their time mining for treasures. And calling an overweight person a 'fat person' wouldn't go over as well. So wouldn't 'midget' be the least offensive term?

If over 5 % of the people who have ever lived on this planet are still alive, can we really so be sure that everybody dies some day?

Well, yes we can, but I'm sure there is a profit to be made here if one formulates the thought more carefully.

Edit:

2b6Xd07.jpg

And one more: some people can be mentally retarded but is there ever an appropriate case for calling someone physically retarded?

Writing this review makes me realize how infuriating marketing has turned names of things. Injustice: Gods Among Us (a play on Justice League, and a colon, because video games) is a game based on DC Comics (Detective Comics Comics) by NetherRealm (intercapped for no good reason), most known for Mortal Kombat (not the old Mortal Kombat, the new one, but also that one kinda).

This thread could have been something but all I do is picture Urkel playing with his penis and I will have nothing to do with that.

And you ironically succeeded in participating in the intended way with your post. Well played sir.

I hate onions.

Unless they're cooked. Then I love onions.

Why does no one understand this?! They all mock me.

I also hate steak. Of all kinds.

Why do people hate me for hating steak?! It's weird.

I hear you, Twig. I'm really picky about meat in large-hunk form. I'd much rather have loose hamburger than steak.

I was wondering if I was special needs the other day and nobody had told me and had arranged an elaborate fake life for me.

Right there with you guys, I'm not a vegetarian but I don't like steak, bacon, or jerky.

Next to my seat here at my college is a giant window, and sunlight was blasting through it for a couple hours straight.  I had to play SC2 crouched into a weird ball in my comfy chair, continually shoving further into the chairseat as the sunlight encroached, threatening to white out my screen.

It's kind of weird in general that women are marketed food on the basis of how healthy it is, while men are marketed food on the basis of how unhealthy it is. "The new heart attack burger is only for real men" is something that should not be a thing.

Mexican cricket snacks taste like those Chinese herbal remedy stores smell... lime.

"Dr Pepper 10, it's not for women."

I think it's cool that they managed to create a soda that gives men an insatiable desire to go offroading and get all muddy and shit. Guess it only interacts with Y chromosomes.

Something random happened: I was just now going to the bathroom before biking home from college, and just as I flushed I could hear two guys in a nearby stall making out.

On that note good night Idle Thumbs, I'll see you next time I get to a free wifi spot (no home internet! lame)

I sometimes wonder if there is something wrong with my brain because I suck at remembering things.

Every week I go into a small room with two or three other guys and have stupid conversations about video games. We record the whole thing on computers and then we post it on the internet

Do you think that Dave Grohl's rockstar friends are paranoid that he is going ask them what they actually think of the Foo Fighters?

The moment in my life when I felt most trapped by someone else's expectations was when I saw Enemy at the Gates with my father and there was a five-minute sex scene with Rachel Weisz. No matter how I reacted, I was going to have a long and uncomfortable conversation with him about sex and dating. I don't even remember whether I settled on interest, disinterest, or disgust.

I hate onions.

Unless they're cooked. Then I love onions.

Why does no one understand this?! They all mock me.

I also hate steak. Of all kinds.

Why do people hate me for hating steak?! It's weird.

I only like onions when they aren't cooked, I don't like when they're slimy, but when they're crispy I do.  Actually that's a lie because I like onions rings, but those are still crispy even if the onions inside is not. 

I agree about steak though.  Well, I don't hate steak, but I find it really boring and don't get what all the fuss is about.

I often wonder how many people are like me, and pretend to force push/pull elevator doors open when they're alone.

I don't even really like Star Wars, and I still do it.

The fact that you cannot go into a Subway and ask for a turkey sandwich without being asked in return how a turkey sandwich is made makes me madder than it should be. Especially considering how rarely I eat there. But I constantly think about people whose sole job is literally making submarine sandwiches and yet they have to ask how to do it every step of the way to a guy who has never made a submarine sandwich for himself in his home. And because they ask your ingredients step by step, ingredient modulation is a comedy of errors. It is really weird and dumb to me and also apparently the reason Subway's stock has gone up so much in the past 10 years or so. 

I cook pizzas for a living. We are requested either a specific specialty pizza on the menu, or a list of ingredients that should go on that pizza. We then use our human minds to reason, figure out how to best modulate and arrange said ingredients for maximum visual and taste appeal. The customer then receives a food item that has been both made to their specifications and made by someone who knows how to make it. I wash my hands and repeat.