gdf

Life

Hubba hubba zoot zoot

Also here is a selfie of my Pam costume from last week.  I was trying to make a Pam face but failed;  also just spotted that perspective makes it look like my left hand is huge.  I promise I don't really have Lana-hands.

post-8532-0-10380600-1382754216_thumb.jpg

Oh, and the fact that because I did my hair in the mirror, I parted it on the wrong side.  Whomp whomp.

So today I went to the comic shop and bought a very small comic, used for 50 cents. When I got home and opened it up, I discovered a tiny envelope was inside. It's only a little bigger than a business card and sealed. MYSTERY.

bpJHPO8.png

Tiny miniature version of the comic, with minature sealed envelope inside.

On Friday I was feeling exceptionally down again (still no job, still waiting to hear back on Dallas job, I know they like me, but they might decide they don't want to hire anyone, after all), but started feeling much better when I woke up yesterday but then my video card died once and for all (re-seating the fan no longer works - it just won't spin fast enough for longer than ten minutes), so that was annoying as hell, but then today I actually took the time (because what else am I going to do - friends are all busy this weekend!) to fix my broken laptop hinge, and while it's not back to fresh-out-of-factory quality, it's better than it's been in a long, long time, although the outer display cover isn't sticking like it should (because I unstuck it!), so now I've got a strip of duct tape all up one side of my screen, looks great, and also I had a large coffee today, after not drinking coffee regularly for a couple weeks (which is, I suspect, the reason for a recent onset of dull, constant headaches I've been experiencing), so I'm pretty wired right now goddamn, I'm sorry for this run-on sentence.

Also last night I had trouble sleeping (doesn't happen to me often) for like three hours and got out of bed to just start working on a random project just to have something to do, but then remembered that my computer wasn't working. So I laughed at myself and went back to bed, still unable to sleep, before sheer exhaustion forced me to.

HUMPH.

Feelin' pretty good, right now, despite everything. So that's cool! Hopefully I won't crash even lower later when the caffeine is gone. For now, I'm going to go make a sandwich. Yum.

I had an AMD Radeon HD 6950. I've ordered a new video card, as I just filed my taxes (I know, I did it really late), and am getting back some money soon. Should be arriving today! I'm waiting with much anticipation.