gdf

Life

Maybe, but from what I read, the timing chains in the toyota echo and the Honda fit require no maintenance for the life of the car. This is my first time reading about it so I may be jumping to conclusions too quickly.

Yes, chains are definitely better than belts. Belts snap, chains just keep on goin'. I know nothing about cars though, just what I heard from the experts.

What I know about chains vs belts is related to motorcycles' final drive, but I don't see why the principles wouldn't be the same: chains are good because you can fix them and you won't end up stranded somewhere as pretty much every place that can work on a lawnmower can fix it, but they require a lot more recurring maintenance; belts require virtually zero maintenance, but when they break, you're boned, you have to get a whole new one.

Every BMW has a chain (probably what im going to buy next), but they last way longer than belts

Well, my sister told me and my mother told me, but i'll probaby trim my beard now that my music teacher was unable to see was my chin down while playing today. "I've never started anyone with a beard before".

French horn. (more correctly called the horn i think, but that seems a bit rude)

Ah, I always wanted to play french horn when I was younger, but I had a hard enough time playing the trumpet. My embouchure just wasn't tight enough.

I have no idea what i'm doing but i get to go "pffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttt" a lot so i'm enjoying it. 

I miss playing the trumpet a lot. I loved it. Played all throughout grades 6-12. Well, I made baritone my main in 11 and tuba my main in 12, but other than that.

But it's hard to practice trumpet in an apartment complex where the walls aren't thin enough to keep it from driving everyone else out of their mind.

I miss playing the trumpet a lot. I loved it. Played all throughout grades 6-12. Well, I made baritone my main in 11 and tuba my main in 12, but other than that.

But it's hard to practice trumpet in an apartment complex where the walls aren't thin enough to keep it from driving everyone else out of their mind.

Do it outside with a basket in front of you.

I have no idea what i'm doing but i get to go "pffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttt" a lot so i'm enjoying it. 

:innocent:  

Do it outside with a basket in front of you.

:naughty:

...why can't I stop seeing these things in threads lately?

The timpani was a lot easier to pick up. You just bang those tight, tight hoops.

You can make money doing what you enjoy and meet a lot of interesting people in the process!

Even if you aren't good at it, I'm sure an audience would appreciate the passion with which you use your instrument to try an bring pleasure to others.

Nothing stopping you from whipping out your instrument, giving it a good polish and pleasuring people with it.

Tonight is my last night shift, at least for a few months.  I'm switching back to daylight after I take one day off to adjust.  I wonder if there's still a Sun.  I can't wait to see it again.

I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you this... the Sun disappeared last week. I'm sorry for your loss, move on.

The only thing that will bring it back is you doing a rendition of Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me and posting the video here.