gdf

Life

Tonight I had my first home cooked meal in my new house.  I used my new gas stove for the first time and ate it in front of the TV while sitting on a lawn chair and using TV trays because I don't have a dining table.  It was really classy.

The first home-cooked meal in my apartment was eaten standing by the counter because we had no furniture.

I then proceeded to sit on my bunched up blanket and read before sleeping on said bunched up blanket.

Not classy, not comfy, not fun.

I woke up an hour too late and missed the mailperson. Now I've gotta' wait until Monday to pick up my package. That's butt.

Also butt: I still haven't heard a single word from my insurance company regarding my long-term disability claim. It's been months. They don't answer their phones and I've left a couple of messages, but only ever heard from them once, like two months ago. My employment insurance is due to run out in the next couple of weeks. I've been talking at the EI office and it looks like my only real option is to officially quit my job for medical reasons so that I can continue an EI claim. I haven't been talking about it, but my depression's honestly been even worse lately. I dunno' what to do anymore.

Tonight I had my first home cooked meal in my new house.  I used my new gas stove for the first time and ate it in front of the TV while sitting on a lawn chair and using TV trays because I don't have a dining table.  It was really classy.

Read that as you eating the gas stove. Laughed.  :getmecoat

Sup, Subbes?

Not much!  Goin' to a halloween party tonight.  Dressin' as Pam.  

Yeah, I did.  Made my hand way too hot so I took it off after a while.

Well, the ship is quite large and spacious, and I feel like we have a lot of resources, but some people are telling me that isn't quite right and we need to stop using so much. Plus they really got the gravity nailed down. And the atmosphere is quite nice, too.

Wednesday: President of spaceship earth.

Good luck in the interview! If they ask your age make sure you tell them the right one.

Well, the ship is quite large and spacious, and I feel like we have a lot of resources, but some people are telling me that isn't quite right and we need to stop using so much. Plus they really got the gravity nailed down. And the atmosphere is quite nice, too.

Well shit, that's what Earth 2 is like? Over here on the opposite side of the sun Earth 1 is all kinds of crazy fucked up. Every grandfalloon is broke and everyone is obsessed with little squares of light that tell them what their friends are doing, which is inevitably looking at little squares of light that tell them what their friends are doing.

I need advice.

So my Employment Insurance has almost run out at this time. I still haven't even gotten anything from long-term disability. Not even a phone call back. At this point my only other option besides asking for handouts is to quit my job for health reasons to continue my EI for a while. I was sort of thinking of doing this anyway, since I feel like I really can't go back to my job. The thing is, I'd be forfeiting my long term disability. Any suggestions?

Oof, that's harsh. I sadly have little to no knowledge of the Canadian social systems.

Go where your heart tells you.