Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Hi, I'm matt!

I'm into small indie games (freeindiegam.es shutting down felt like a personal betrayal), big fantasy novels, and all kinds of comics. I'm from Toronto, just about to graduate university, and I use my real name way too often online!

Heeeeey,

I got into Idle Thumbs sometime last year, and have been working my way through the backlog (I'm almost through it all). 

I haven't been on a forum in a long time, but they keep referring to conversations that sound really interesting here, so I thought I'd check it out! 

:D

Hi, everyone!

Just recently threw myself back into gaming. Mostly using a PS3 and a PC, though I still have a few older systems that I bust out.

Hi there! I'm exactly 23 minutes into the first Idle Thumbs podcast I've ever listened to, decided to check the forums in the meantime and it seems the kind of place I'll be spending my procrastinating hours into. :)

Anyway, hi! I'm Erick, born and raised in Brazil but living in the US for the next 2 months, after which I'll go back... to England. I'm working on my PhD and studying for a living is great. I love games and it's just so difficult to find a place to discuss them properly! I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.

Hey, all!

I've been a longtime listener of the podcast (since the first episode, I think!) but have never gotten around to posting on the forums even though it's always seemed like a cool place. I've really been enjoying following along with Twin Peaks Rewatch, so that's what inspired me to check out the forums again, but I'm sure I'll hang around the gaming board quite a bit too.

Are you rohlfinator like the rohlfinator who used to post on N-Sider?

Hello!

Well hello rohlf I'm TheOneGuy or Jonathan or maybe I was also Twig on there at one point I don't remember.

Hello!

I've wandered over here by recommendation of my boyfriend. I only listen to idle thumbs sporadically and far apart, but I do play a good bit of games and recently found myself working on one (?? how). Figured I should do some casual research into game forums!

everything you'll ever need to know about me:.

I'm a forum mod over at smackjeeves.

I like the smell of patchouli.
Normally I make art of the non-game variety, like comics and illustrations
I once bumped into a badger... we were both equally startled.

I'm on twitter a bizarre amount, hopefully I can delegate some of those rants onto here. Nice to meet you all!

So I guess I should introduce myself here. My real name is [Redacted]. You may know me as IHateDRM on places like Gamers With Jobs and variations on the name on PSN and such. My favorite games are (in an order that changes fairly often aside from the first two): Final Fantasy: Tactics, Okami, Dark Souls, Mass Effect 2, and Bastion. I'm an artist, albeit not an especially skilled one, though I'm working on it. I have written the first chapter of my novel 10 times and aspire to one day write the second one. I also have trouble knowing when to end things like forum posts. In summation, hello everyone!

Now if you excuse me I'm gonna scroll through this list of emoticons I just discovered.

Hi,

I've been listening to the podcast for a year or so, Was going through the forums and saw some interesting discussions and decided to sign up !

I'm a game designer based out of India. I'm currently working on my own indie game. 

I'll play just about anything. My Top 5 are Chrono Trigger,Full Throttle, Thief 3, Jade Empire and Prince of Persia.

I'm reading through  the Master and Margarita. which is simultaneously hilarious and terrifying.  

Ah republique just finished installing I think i'll go check that out now !

Hi! I actually signed up a year ago, then promptly disappeared after a month of posting. So I guess I should introduce myself again.

My name is Matt, I'm a game design student (hopefully) graduating this year. I also love Destiny and if you don't stop me I will tell you why Destiny is great for ever and ever.

Interesting top 5. I don't know about Thief, but seeing Jade Empire there is an interesting choice.

Interesting top 5. I don't know about Thief, but seeing Jade Empire there is an interesting choice.

Yeah, that's what I was going to post. I don't particularly love Jade Empire, but I'd be willing to talk all day to someone who does.

Hi! I actually signed up a year ago, then promptly disappeared after a month of posting. So I guess I should introduce myself again.

Hey Vasari, glad you're back!