Zeusthecat

I Had A Random Thought...

according to my goggle converter skills, thats almost 49ºC... thats insane

At what temperature do finger and toe nails start to melt?

I dislike anything above 30ºC. 49 is insane.

In all seriousness though, who is Twiglet? At first I thought maybe it was Twig but then I saw them both on at the same time and my head exploded. Is it really possible that someone joined and entered that name not knowing papa Twig was already here?

I'm going to create an account called Zeusthekitten and see if I can trick Zeusthecat into thinking its his bastard child that has tracked him down through Idle Thumbs and see how many video games I can sucker out of him before he realizes.  Perhaps I've said too much.

I'm going to create an account called Zeusthekitten and see if I can trick Zeusthecat into thinking its his bastard child that has tracked him down through Idle Thumbs and see how many video games I can sucker out of him before he realizes.  Perhaps I've said too much.

Oh yeah? Well I will start my alternate account called SecretAsianKid...

Then one day we will log on under all of our accounts simultaneously and have some weird fucked up family reunion where we are both ourselves and imaginary bastard children. 

Edit: That sounds like a good title for an indie game: "Imaginary Bastard Children".

I just had the sudden realization that Chocolate Boy from Hey Arnold was a kid-friendly version of a drug addict.

Oh yeah? Well I will start my alternate account called SecretAsianKid...

Then one day we will log on under all of our accounts simultaneously and have some weird fucked up family reunion where we are both ourselves and imaginary bastard children. 

Edit: That sounds like a good title for an indie game: "Imaginary Bastard Children".

Imagine: Bastard Kidz

I can't help but feel there is a certain topic I haven't brought up in awhile.

dude dude dude

Herculesthekitten

...Or Heracles, if you're pedantic about these things like I am.

Nothing has made me feel more like a shallow douchebag than realizing that I'm not connecting with a girl almost entirely due to different hygiene standards.

Maybe she's the one who can show you how to love filth.

Nothing makes me feel more like a douche-bag than assuming the details of other people's challenges, but here I go:

If she doesn't shave her arm-pits, she's probably a winner. If she doesn't floss, then it's a safety issue and you can SAVE HER!

That's a pretty good policy. I go with it too. Shaving? Who the hell cares. Everyone grows hair, whatever. Brushing your teeth/bathing? May want to draw the line. I expect nothing more of others than I do myself: a shower a day and keeping your teeth clean. Sometimes I'll make sure my hair is ok if I'm going somewhere special. The rest is all just kind of superfluous stuff that is fine if it makes you feel more attractive or whatever, but doesn't bother me one way or another. Even deodorant is optional. I go with a hippie brand that has all these "Doesn't test on animals" guarantees, and I'd honestly rather someone not use it at all than support a brand that causes harm in the name of cosmetics (animal testing in medicine I can live with and rationalize, for cosmetics it just seems needlessly cruel to me) so I don't judge someone if they skip that step.

So yeah, either you may need to get over some hangups, or they need to work on getting over some bad hygiene habits. It really depends if that statement breaks down to "she has leg hair and EEEEEEEW!" or "Man, she hasn't bathed for a week. Is that normal?"