Dewar

Vice.com/Gaming Becomes Waypoint, Employs Danielle Riendeau and Rob Zacny

Picture Broken, but I'm so excited, this might very well be the best gaming news website ever. I wasn't around for the days that IdleThumbs was a news website, so I can say that.

Maaan I was watching the Giant Bombcast live when the news broke out in chat and I actually gasped in excitement. Looking forward to the official launch!

I appreciate that they right aligned all the pictures.

I am wildly excited for this website and also think the name is terrible and bland. I am hopeful that Junior Mints will be involved with their podcasts on at least an occasional basis.

Also there's a 72h stream coming next Friday, in which they'll probably surpass Nick Breckon as the best Far Cry 2 speedrun ever

On 10/19/2016 at 2:06 PM, Badfinger said:

I appreciate that they right aligned all the pictures.

I am wildly excited for this website and also think the name is terrible and bland. I am hopeful that Junior Mints will be involved with their podcasts on at least an occasional basis.

Listen to their latest podcast where they read off the list of rejected names and be thankful it's not Bazinga.zone.

43 minutes ago, tberton said:

Listen to their latest podcast where they read off the list of rejected names and be thankful it's not Bazinga.zone.

Aaand of course someone already made Bazinga.zone a thing!

Sneaking up in my very first day to say thank you for the well wishes! This community is the actual best on the internet. 

Congrats and good luck Danielle!  It looks to be a great crew they've put together there.