melmer

Star Wars VII - Open spoilers

Are we allowed to keep talking about Rogue One in this thread? Alexandre Desplat is doing the score for it, not John Williams (who will be doing Eps 7-9). It's not his first time following Williams, as he scored Harry Potter 7. If he can get anywhere close to Canis Lupus then I'll be happy:

And then someone said "TIE Fighter was awesome, let me animate some of that."

Kind of against the spirit that the TIE bomber wasted all its missiles on fighters when there are capital ships to destroy.

Those are presumably the anti-fighter missiles as opposed to the anti-capital ship torpedoes. Plus I think the Star Destroys pretty much handled it...

Nitpicking aside, that's incredibly impressive for essentially one person to have done on their own. Here's a vid about how he inks over 3D reference models:

So this has been around for over a thousand pages, but somehow I had never heard of it, the webcomic Darths and Droids, re-imagining all the Star Wars movies as a dysfunctional gaming group.   The first couple of dozen pages are certainly entertaining. 

It was last posted back in December, that's like posting something in the Jurassic age in Internet times. 

Wait, they're doing a Star Wars and Jurassic Park crossover movie?!

I hate trailers and I hate how these teaser trailers actually look pretty good.

No, my emotions don't make any sense right now.

lUPXimY.gif

Is John Boyega just from an alien species with tiny lungs and he's always gasping for air

lUPXimY.gif

Is John Boyega just from an alien species with tiny lungs and he's always gasping for air

He does always seem out of breath and uncomfortable, maybe he is allergic to lense flare ;)