subbes

The Idle Thumbs 10th Anniversary Committee

Is there enough money for you to put remote detonators in the gifts, so if they ignore them you can explode the gifts from afar?

If they don't love you subbes, then you make them love you.

Here's Steve.

I probably do some more detailing and fixing, but it's almost done, and oh the text in the glasses is "uploading hot scoops to idle thumbs network". Full size is about A4, 300 dpi.

Oh my god, this is so awesome!

Finished!

cE5WsK5.jpg

Lord Chris 'Daily Challenge' Remo

subbes, here's a larger file for the printing company.

EDIT: Oh, and subbes no need for any artist compensation if this ends up being picked for printing, just use it to print more stuff! This is my donation. :)

Goddamn. I wish I had these art skillz.

Thanks and great work Blambo and BigJKO. I hope we get Sean and Nick too (I could not resist the call of a cyborg).

Where's the love for Hot Scoops up in this?

Here's my contribution, my master work.

I

Regret

Nothing

R4K0JlU.gif

Hah, I now realized your beautiful Scoops had a cigarette as well... Steve is such a homme fatale I guess.

I'm in awe of that Remo.  Like, sitting here mouth agape.  I would, quite possible, buy a print of that to hang in my office. 

I might have to bug you at some point for digital painting tips.

Feel free! :) But I'm no expert at all, having just started learning this last year.. and pretty much my only resource has been the videos on ctrlpaint.com :P

Feel free! :) But I'm no expert at all, having just started learning this last year.. and pretty much my only resource has been the videos on ctrlpaint.com :P

I don't believe you.

YliGO30.png

I got no reply to my e-mail from last week (I'm beginning to wonder if my messages are getting spam filtered) so I didn't change the shipping address.

This weekend I'll write up the gift note, since the cover letter's done.  I'm trying to pick out the best ink color right now.

Activision Korea Lands Original IP On Sun

Oh!  Artists!  I'll need to know the title of your piece(s), and how you want to be credited as an artist.  Blambo, I don't have either for you right now because I forgot to ask.

Warning: early access painting

WIP

WIP

So far I regret nothing

0MWHCSh.jpg

I have no idea what to title stuff. You could just use @lucpky or Ray Chen for crediting, either works. Thanks!

EDIT: Jesus fuck I can't get over the Lord Remo picture

I was actually gonna do a tacky "Inside Lord Remo" thing but that is way better

Anyway part one of the diptych:

iQGJOZa.jpg

High res sent

Subbes, where are you sending this? Because they specifically said on the last podcast that they'd moved the Idle Thumbs office into the Camposanto office. :o

Edit: Title of the piece is "Lord Chris Remo" by Jón 'BigJKO' Kristinsson

Subbes, where are you sending this? Because they specifically said on the last podcast that they'd moved the Idle Thumbs office into the Camposanto office. :o

Edit: Title of the piece is "Lord Chris Remo" by Jón 'BigJKO' Kristinsson

I'm sending it to the 17th St address, which is the CS office.  The e-mail I sent last week asked if that address was capable of accepting large packages, and I'm hoping that the silence is an implicit "yes."  

I guess we'll find out on Tuesday, which is the scheduled delivery day.

(Edited to remove inappropriate grumpiness.)

Edited by subbes

The campo santo office is an office, so assuming it turns up during businessey hours (and I don't know why it shouldn't) then someone should be there to accept it.

:tup: subbes, that sounds about right! I thought you were sending it to the old IT office.

Blambo and Atte, those are both glorious. I'm likely missing out on something obvious, but is Cyber Scoops a reference to something in particular? In any case, I'll probably end up buying prints of one or two or all of these myself.