subbes

The Idle Thumbs 10th Anniversary Committee

Well, feel free to give an alternate explanation that makes sense. Or we can just wait for Blambo, I suppose.

Ya, actually I was just going along with your explanation, i can't really see it. I'll go hassle blambo on twitter.

That is fantastic! Count me in funding the print.

Well, feel free to give an alternate explanation that makes sense. Or we can just wait for Blambo, I suppose.

To me, her other two fingers are there, but there are bandages between each finger, making the gaps between the fingers larger. he other hand is presumably out of shot, holding the bandage.

It is awesome though.

I messaged Shammack to see about asking subbes how the originals were done cause I figured it'd be better to have them all match.

...heheh now that you mentioned it I do notice how weird the hand is. I can fix that soon.

Also thanks for superbiasedman for the initiative haha.

I would throw in again on this. I can't see anything on Twitter while at work though, so I don't know what it looks like.

I love the colors/lighting on the face, fantastic.

I really want a companion version of this painting depicting Sean after he's held in his pride and been like: "hey, good fight Danielle, that was fun" and then turned and spat out blood. 

I got the link to the site and it'll be $70 for the print + shipping, plus another $35 to change it from being flat to a little mounted canvas.

This is the place if anyone's curious:

http://www.canvaspop.com/

I can organise it if people are cool with that, but if someone who's been here longer than a month would be trusted I'd totally understand.

That's for a 20"x14".

To be 50"x32" (slightly larger than Jake's 50"x30") it'd be $230 for the print and shipping.

(We honestly don't have space for another huge print, he said jealously, but still truthfully.)

Well the solution is simple then.  One of the existing Thumbs (portraits) must be sacrificed to make room.

CHOOSE!

Or we could just make it smaller and let Jake lord over everyone.

Can you mount it to the ceiling somehow? Can we somehow order an array of sound baffling that is colored to look like the portrait?

LET'S GET CREATIVE, GUYS!

We could print it on a pillow? Then it could go on the couch.

Although I dunno whether people would be comfortable sitting on Jr. Mint's face.

Edit: Or even better, one of those huuuge sumo bean bags. They must do custom decals right?

I think Jake was just saying we don't have room for another Jake-sized print, not another any-sized print.