subbes

The Idle Thumbs 10th Anniversary Committee

I think Jake was just saying we don't have room for another Jake-sized print, not another any-sized print.

Yes this. We definitely have space for Danielle's face around here.

Face Space sounds like Law and Order writers pretending they have any idea what the internet is.

This really is compulsively watchable:

Another list reveals that this video is missing my favorite L&O URL: upyourbutt.net.

I really want a companion version of this painting depicting Sean after he's held in his pride and been like: "hey, good fight Danielle, that was fun" and then turned and spat out blood.

sick triptych idea: black eyed sean to the left, junior mints in the middle, sean spitting out a tooth to the right

unfortunately space

sick triptych idea: black eyed sean to the left, junior mints in the middle, sean spitting out a tooth to the right

unfortunately space

sf2_Aug25%202_32_13.png

Except with Sean and Danielle

unfortunately space

Glorious. Stupid practical considerations.

sf2_Aug25%202_32_13.png

Except with Sean and Danielle

!!!

Yeah, that and Blambo's ideas are real good. Oh man.

For some reason, I really just want to see that as a pixelated messed up Sean face and pixelated Danielle's victorious face as a cross-stitch with "I'm the Strongest Woman in the World" in fancy calligraphy-style stitching.

Ok, so if people want to go ahead with this I'm up for sorting it out. The total amount needed isn't that high, just $70. (Unless people want to just fill a cafépress store with Danielle mugs, t-shirts and underwear to send to the Thumbs)

So my paypal email is

[email protected]

(I thought OggVorbis sounded more like a cheesey super villain name than a filetype)

If you're chipping in you can just note you're a Thumb and I'll update people on how the total goes here.

Sure, I'll play your game, you rogue.

Is there a version with fixed hands yet? They're weirding me out a bit.

It depends on what cafepress things we want to clutter their office with.

There are cushions.

Also you people work fast, already 2 donations sent and we're basically a quarter of the way to the portrait.

(PS Grufff I like that you accidentally referred to yourself as a lurcher instead of a lurker)

Sure, I'll play your game, you rogue.

Is there a version with fixed hands yet? They're weirding me out a bit.

yo yo gimme a sec aight itll be here

What would be the phonetic spelling of "I'm the strongest women in the world." in a Boston accent? 

"Ahm, the strahngest woman in da woild"

I don't know.

I do know that there's nearly enough money for the portrait now. Based on the amounts people have donated we'll hit total goal with one or two more people sending money (and me making up the difference). Hooray for awesome community effort!

Sorry for the double post, but I have an update:

We hit $70, woop! That's enough for just the print, but if we get another $35 we can also have it with actual thickness rather than a flat page (I believe other portraits were made this way... but if not this can be how the Danielle one shows up the other portraits).

Should be able to hit that mark though the way it's going, so I think I could probably order it during the week unless Blambo needs more time for finishing touches.

If someone is interested but needs time to send the donation or is delayed in any way, send me a message and I can just add to the virtual total myself and the donation can be sent later.

I'd definitely shoot for the canvas-style with-depth style if at all possible, which it sounds like it will be.

Yep! We got our total for that a little while ago with the latest contribution. I'm gonna be able to order it whenever Blambo is happy with his picture.