subbes

The Idle Thumbs 10th Anniversary Committee

I am currently staring at the offline screen on the IdleThumbs twitch channel.  This is what my life has become.

Well, you aren't alone.

Ok, that was hilarious to watch. Thanks to all the guys on this thread, everyone that donated to this ridiculous fucking thing, the Thumbs guys for streaming it, et. al.

Made a good night for watching this all unfold.

Good work you ridiculous people. Jesus, this seriously is the coolest possible thing.

Everyone looks so goddamn happy :)

Thank you, everyone, for humouring my wild and crazy idea!  It began as a whim and together we built it into a truly Weird Thing.

This has been the best thing ever. Good job everyone, and good fucking job Subbes for making this all happen!  :clap:  :worship:  :violin:

Campo Santo is real now.

Haven't even been around 6 months, already has better wall art than every other developer

Yes, it couldn't have gone any better! Great job to everyone. I think I'll join all those people in resolving to spend more time in this wonderful goofy place.

Well, I made a whole topic about the stream that just happened, only to look down to the next topic and realize someone has already made one. So here's a screen shot:6SWnJ.jpg