Jov

Making Mr. Remo Uncomfortable

frankly if i were chris being called "mr. remo" would be enough to make me uncomfortable

This reminded me suddenly that I have Nick Breckon on my contacts lists on Skype for god knows what reason. Sometimes I see him log on and think about sending him an extremely painful greeting, or maybe somehow sending him another sabotaged stuffed animal.

Wouldn't this be the perfect opportunity for the 'Mr. Remo is my father' line?

Mr. Remo is my father. Please, call me Donkey Kong.

Tbh the existence of this thread makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

Seconded

This reminds me of the time I was at the Molyjam and my friend offered me $10 to touch Chirs Remo's hair. I turned it down but he has made it clear that the offer still stands if I happen to find myself, for example, behind him on a bus.

Tbh the existence of this thread makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

I feel like between this thread and the busted thread thread (i.e. the "Making Nick Breckon Uncomfortable" thread) both near the top of Idle Banter, we have taken a dark and uncomfortable turn into the creepier side of weirdness. I don't know how I feel about it but I shudder to think of Nick and Chris reading through these threads. At least Jake is safe... for now.

This reminds me of the time I was at the Molyjam and my friend offered me $10 to touch Chirs Remo's hair. I turned it down but he has made it clear that the offer still stands if I happen to find myself, for example, behind him on a bus.

I will do this for $10 please.

frankly if i were chris being called "mr. remo" would be enough to make me uncomfortable

Everything except proper "Lord Chris Remo" is outright insulting.

I will pay ten dollars for a lock of Jake Rodkin's hair. I already have my Steve, Chris, Nick, and Sean dolls, but I cannot begin my dark work until I have the whole set.

Important update: I told my friend about this thread and he upped the ante to $30, with another $20 if I get a picture and Chris posts it to twitter. Hairquest 2016 has officially begun.

I hope Patrick gets his lock of hair. I'm pretty keen to reap the benefits of any thumbs related dark ritual.

I used to work at the biggest comic shop in Austin a few years back. One day, I was stocking back issues when I heard this very familiar voice--a voice I'd heard on podcasts probably a hundred times at this point--so I look around and lock eyes on this lanky, bearded hipster-lookin' dude.

1628548-nick1.jpg

"Excuse me, are you Nick Suttner?" I ask. He is. He and is girlfriend were in town for the At the Drive-In reunion show and had decided to check out the comic shop where I worked (many people visit from all over the country to see this store--we would often have people making their way back home from San Diego Comicon stop in because they'd been told they should see the store).

We chatted for a couple minutes about some stuff and then he handed me his business card and told me to hit him up for cheap Sony-published games. I laughed and he said something like, "I'm serious. No one ever takes advantage of it."

Nice guy, that Nick Suttner.

Important update: I told my friend about this thread and he upped the ante to $30, with another $20 if I get a picture and Chris posts it to twitter. Hairquest 2016 has officially begun.

good luck

Please say "baboo" next time Chris walks past.

Done.

He continued walking for a bit while he processed what I said, then he laughed.

Done.

He continued walking for a bit while he processed what I said, then he laughed.

It confused the hell out of Jake.

It confused the hell out of Jake.

Yeah holy shit, sorry about that. I walked for a few seconds and then said, "... why did that guy just say Baboo?" and then Chris actually stopped and figured it out and talked to Jov. I was too far gone, though!

I think the next step is to just stand there quietly eating Nature Box pea treats and extend the bag to Chris when he walks past.