Zeusthecat

I Had A Random Thought...

I feel like the world is owed a Jurassic Park/Star Wars crossover film. I could really go for some force using velociraptors dual wielding light sabers with their feet.

Edit: And a tyrannosaurus with a Darth Vader style mask and a hooded cloak.

I'm really jealous of all of the talented artist people on this forum. I'm just imagining so many wonderful possibilities for Jurassic Star Wars but when I try to convert it into a picture, my hands just produce pure diarrhea.

post-31977-0-58360200-1433798375_thumb.png

Oh look Zeus got his kid to draw some dinosaurs with lightsabers!

I'm really jealous of all of the talented artist people on this forum. I'm just imagining so many wonderful possibilities for Jurassic Star Wars but when I try to convert it into a picture, my hands just produce pure diarrhea.

attachicon.gifimdumb.png

Maybe we should have a thread to show off our crappy drawing skills, no skilled people allowed

Maybe we should have a thread to show off our crappy drawing skills, no skilled people allowed

Well, there's this which is pretty much a no-judge zone.

Holy shit, you must have incepted me. I hate the internet and every time I think I have an idea I'm like 2 months too late.

The guy i work with reads every news story around 4 hours after me, and then tells us all. It happens pretty much every day.

The guy i work with reads every news story around 4 hours after me, and then tells us all. It happens pretty much every day.

I am pretty much that guy. Every time I post something I have this fear in the back of my head that Ben will come in and post some quote from someone else a few months prior saying exactly what I said.

In case it's not clear to Zeusthecat, the drawing is awesome.

Thanks clyde. I feel like a kid who just brought a shitty drawing home from school but my parents put it on the fridge anyways to make me feel special.

He put my shitty battlefield question on his fridge also, thanks clyde \o/

Ants are the most asshole insects in the world. Most insects will more or less leave you alone and only attack you if they feel threatened but ants just seek you out, march up your leg and just start biting the shit out of you for no fucking reason. If I didn't know any better, I could swear that they are marching up my leg with the sole mission of wrecking my balls.

Yard work has gotten especially bad lately.

Are these fire ants?

I think so. They've been biting the hell out of us and leaving little blisters. 

I liked the comment and the drawing. I think I have unusual taste.

Every time I post something I have this fear in the back of my head that Ben will come in and post some quote from someone else a few months prior saying exactly what I said.

My life as a historian would be infinitely easier if Wikipedia had a basic "cousin calculator" that used the common format of pages on the medieval nobility and the number of "clicks" between two people to tell me the degree of their kinship. As it stands, every time I mention a wedding or a birth in my dissertation, I have to make a pathetic hand-drawn chart in MS Paint to double-check that Beatrice of Burgundy was first cousin, once removed, to William the Old, marquis of Montferrat.

post-25026-0-07819500-1434054691_thumb.jpg

Maybe you can grab one of the folks that programmed the many 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon websites out there and see if they can pull from Wikipedia.

Ants are the most asshole insects in the world. Most insects will more or less leave you alone and only attack you if they feel threatened but ants just seek you out, march up your leg and just start biting the shit out of you for no fucking reason. If I didn't know any better, I could swear that they are marching up my leg with the sole mission of wrecking my balls.

Yard work has gotten especially bad lately.

I'm guessing there's a nest somewhere in your yard and that they're defending it. You can't really move ants, so you'll pretty much have to have them exterminated if you want to be rid of them.

I'm guessing there's a nest somewhere in your yard and that they're defending it. You can't really move ants, so you'll pretty much have to have them exterminated if you want to be rid of them.

I read about some home remedies and apparently I can just spray vinegar all over their nest and it will melt them from the inside. I don't think TychoCelchuuu would approve.