pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

This has also probably been posted before, but it's definitely my favourite pingu-related thing. (that vid was amazing too, teg)

Goddamn, I kind of want to have kids just so that I can share Pingu with them. That fucking show.

...and I don't think I've laughed as hard at a video as I did at Mr. Ando in a long time.

About a minute in he clearly says "yes you sound very silly". Subliminal!

About a minute in he clearly says "yes you sound very silly". Subliminal!

oh my god

I just watched all six of these. It's pretty fantastic.

Ah yes! Megwin!

The 100 hours without sleep challenge and vending machine challenges were pretty good as well!

This seems to be pretty old, so apologies if everyone has seen it a million times:

This seems to be pretty old, so apologies if everyone has seen it a million times in your nightmares

Man I love Cyriak. He produces some really messed up stuff, although this is by far my favourite, if not for the youtube description alone:

Description for your annoyance:

this film is at its heart an exploration of both personal and cultural themes, exposing our exploitative relationship with our environment on a personal level and, by extension, as a society or species. The poo in this sense is a symbol of the by-products of our capitalist consumerism, with alan titchmarsh reflecting the role of the media; alerting us, ridiculing us, perhaps even judging us - the media becomes a collective conscience that binds us to our own environmental mortality. The refrain of titchmarsh is answered by our inability as a global society to take a truly global responsibilty; as we continue to poo at paul's we are nevertheless reminded that the poo is in fact very much situated in our own pants.

This is another internet favourite of mine. Sorry if you've already watched it: