pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

japan.mp4

The layers of weirdness in this clip multiplies exponentially, yet it's still funny and logical. I love Japan. I also need to watch this whole film.

I've seen another clip from this film that's equally as strange and upsetting. I'm not going to post a link because it is psychically painful.

Instead:

I've seen another clip from this film that's equally as strange and upsetting. I'm not going to post a link because it is psychically painful.

Sorry if I upset you! That genuinely wasn't my intention! I realise my 'I love Japan' made the whole thing like 'ooh look at how crazy Japan is' which is just perpetually furthering the whole 'weird japan' thing, which wasn't my intention at all! 

To answer Cookie Monster's question, probably wrapped bread. (It's a memetic joke on the slogan used by a bread-cutting machine manufacturer, who claimed it was the greatest step forward in baking since bread was wrapped. Comedians took it one step further, the rest is history.)

I appreciate that Clickhole has just moved straight into the 'poisoning the well' phase of its existence

Five Nights At Freddie's may not actually be scary, but The Five Nights At Freddie's fandom is fucking terrifying.

I would not have a Freddy Fazbear animatronic in my house.

I would also not have any animatronic in my house, but especially not a Freddy Fazbear.

(I'm not appreciating how obviously sinister Freddy is in that video. Tone it down, guys, make it subtle. Also, have him constantly looking at you no matter where you move.)

This is old, but I don't see it shared often and it never fails to make me laugh.

I was honestly worried for quite a lot of that video. When he said "this is why I need a spotter" I was like yeah this seems pretty dangerous alone.

I've seen that before, but I had never checked out the guy's YouTube channel.  It's oddly captivating.  He just alternates between videos about balloons, and videos giving little updates on his life, like the play his church put on for Black History Month. Here's his balloon vest.

I've seen that before, but I had never checked out the guy's YouTube channel.  It's oddly captivating.  He just alternates between videos about balloons, and videos giving little updates on his life, like the play his church put on for Black History Month. Here's his balloon vest.

GtwBZ8b.png

The Katering Show is my new favorite YouTube cooking series:

The playlist for season 1 is here: 

I am so pleased that they've found big success, particularly because Australian comedy is awfully small. It bodes well for the TV show they're writing together.