pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

This is a real movie and not a comedy.

Really.

Also, 1:51. That fucking destroyed me.

This movie has made me reconsider how cool people are, girl i know from school keeps sharing stuff about in a non ironic fashion on facebook

This is a real movie and not a comedy.

Really.

Also, 1:51. That fucking destroyed me.

Oh man, that is awful in the most hilarious way. I liked Dean Cain a lot better when he was Superman.

kevin sorbo IS a god

he's hercules

sorbules

):

Apparently evangelicals think that atheists go into nursing homes and mock the faith of dying family members. "Oh no, you're old! Guess all that praying didn't make you immortal after all!"

Well I don't know how else we're supposed to make one of the world's major religions feel isolated and self-righteous.

On that subject, my sister has internship at a food bank right now where everyone is super religious; they pray before each meal and all that.  We're atheists of course.  We went out to eat last night and were talking about how weird and uncomfortable that stuff was and the table next to us was giving us the dirtiest of looks and quickly left.  So I guess I can interrupt their good time too!

I haven't listened to MBMBaM in months and months, I should do some catching up. 

Knowing there's dudes that get off on wearing inflatable suits, i was waiting for that to get real gross.