pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

Effervescent chip package in the open garage?! Illicit chip tastings?

Man, this must be the best news station to work with ever.

They're really big on signing for the deaf, so translated a lot of their books into sign language videos. That chapter was named "Winning the Battle Against Masturbation".

Where can I sign up for that battle? I'll show that masturbation who's the real master

Brannigan, on 12 Mar 2014 - 23:10, said:

That was eerily relevant because I'm currently having some problems with my own internet/router.  Also I love H. Jon Benjamnin.

It seems like the big advantage of cable was that they don't show ads, except they all realised that they could show ads anyway and make even more money.

I think this is probably what pay TV never really took off in Australia - we're fairly well-serviced by our free-to-air stations, and two of them are non-commercial (although one shows commercials, they're briefer). Paying for TV only marginally better than what's already available is something only the very wealthy do.

The Cartoon Network music videos seem to be filling a similar niche to what e.g. The Trapdoor filled here; if you're showing content intended to be shown in between commercials, it means you have a 5 minute gap in the half-hour you need to fill.

This is a real movie and not a comedy.

Really.

Also, 1:51. That fucking destroyed me.