JonCole

General Video Game Deals Thread

What...!? Humble and THQ together just sounds wrong... I don't own the Company of Heroes games, and the soundtracks are always a nice extra.

er.... I own all games I want to own... but bought it anyway for the soundtracks

Why... why would they do this in in the middle of two Steam sales and after running two bundles in November? It's like they are conspiring with Valve to initiate what will be my impending divorce.

Man, is anybody else running out of room on their hard drive with all these sales? I'm going to have delete the next ones as soon as I beat them.

What...!? Humble and THQ together just sounds wrong.

My initial thought as well, kind of. But hey, it's pay-what-you-want, charity is involved, I think this might actually be a Cool Thing. Not sure though, implications, long-term, mh?

I already own all the games that I'm interested in and have serious doubts that I will ever play the rest, so I just used this bundle to give money to charity. I don't see a huge problem in major companies getting involved with Humble Bundle as long as the rules stay the same and there will still be indie bundles. In fact, they are already teasing Humble Indie Bundle 7 on their page.

Man, is anybody else running out of room on their hard drive with all these sales? I'm going to have delete the next ones as soon as I beat them.

Not at the moment but I was with the previous one. I'm annoyed at myself for installing Steam on the wrong drive.

This really does seem like it's aiming at giving the ailing company some cash flow to help it through a rough spot. They aren't calling it 'indie', so I don't see a problem with it. I wish all publishers sold their games as pay-what-you-want...

What's worse than a Steam sale? Another Steam sale that is just weeks away. I would like to play Miasmata now, but I don't want to buy it at the current price as it's very likely it'll be cheaper. About Far Cry 3, I'm not sure if it'll be cheaper, but I want to see if it will.

These things would be so much easier if we lived in communism.

Man, I dunno. What if the only games they ended up giving us were like Call of Duty: Glorious Bolshevik Brotherhood or something?

What's worse than a Steam sale? Another Steam sale that is just weeks away. I would like to play Miasmata now, but I don't want to buy it at the current price as it's very likely it'll be cheaper. About Far Cry 3, I'm not sure if it'll be cheaper, but I want to see if it will.

How many games will be on sale on the Xmas sale that weren't on sale on the last one? I doubt it will be that much, maybe I'll be lucky and FTL will be cheaper, but I don't see any games in my wish list dropping price so soon.

It also happens to be the day before I turn 25. I'm taking that as a signal that my 25th birthday should be full of Dub(lefine)step.

Wait wait, kinect party is their new game that's not even out yet?! That's amaze balls maybe I should buy a kinect...

If you wanna scream yeaaaaah

Oh baby baby oh baby baby

It's the sequel to Happy Action Theatre, which is the Kinect game that they've already released. I will now be brining my 360 and Kinect to a New Year's party I'm going to. Hell yes.

I just got notice that GOG.com xmas sale is going to start. Besides major discounts they are giving away Duke 3D for free in the next ~48 hours: http://www.gog.com/