JonCole

General Video Game Deals Thread

I had sworn off bundles for awhile, but just in case someone doesn't notice, the current weekly one has a fabulous line-up of romance and interactive fiction games (ft. Hatoful Boyfriend and the Hates). I couldn't help myself.

How much of a terrible idea is getting the pigeon pillowcase? :getmecoat . 

Right? I have all of these games except the sci-fi economy visual novel by the Spice & Wolf guy, but I find myself tempted by a body pillow for the first time!

Amazon is giving away a bunch of Android apps, including Idle Thumbs-approved cool game 80 Days.

I heartily endorse Bag It too. It's a mildly physics based puzzle game that applies the tetris model to putting shopping in a bag. They play with the concept in a lot of fun ways.

I heartily endorse Bag It too. It's a mildly physics based puzzle game that applies the tetris model to putting shopping in a bag. They play with the concept in a lot of fun ways.

. At first I thought 'endorse Bag' was a new variation on Horse Bag...

Square Enix has a new humble bundle featuring Hitman Absolution, Supreme Commander 2 and Hitman Go for whatever you want.

Over the average for Thief, Murdered: Soul Suspect and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. (and more coming, apparently)

$15+ for Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs.

Hitman Go is TOTALLY worth it if you have an Android phone. You already know the Thumbs loved it so that should be enough to at least peek into that bundle.

Though if anyone wants Supreme Commander or Deus Ex then my copies are up for grabs.

Hitman Go is TOTALLY worth it if you have an Android phone. You already know the Thumbs loved it so that should be enough to at least peek into that bundle.

I'll second this.  Hitman GO does a much better job than most other puzzle games of making you actually want to get 100%.

Tons of crazy PSN deals right now -

Get a $50 PSN Credit for $40 via eBayhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Sony-Playstation-Network-Card-for-only-40-Email-delivery-20-OFF/261681290189?pt=US_Deal_Vouchers&hash=item3ced6b9bcd

Buy $100, get $15 free

Get a $15 credit when you spend more than $100 using your SEN Wallet on PS Store today through February 24th at 11:59 PM Pacific (valid in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico). You’ll receive a redemption code for your $15 credit on or before March 2nd via email, XMB message on PS3, or system notification on PS4/PS Vita. The redemption code must be redeemed by 11:59 PM Pacific on March 31.

Critics' Choice sale going on right now, with deep discounts especially for PS+ users including Dragon Age Inquisition for $36, Far Cry 4 for $36, Shadow of Mordor for $25, Telltale Games Collection for $44 (includes Walking Dead S1/S2, Wolf Among Us S1, Tales of the Borderlands S1, and Game of Thrones S1 for PS4), Danganronpa for $20, Danganronpa 2 for $24, and a whole lot more - http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/02/17/critics-choice-sale-oscar-sale-both-start-today/

Ever since I missed the sale late last year, I keep hoping that Tokyo Jungle will show up there. No luck this time, but Hohokum is 1/2 off so I'll probably take the Long Mover for a spin.

Sony is running a sale on Vita games since it's been out three years, should go up later today after the PS Store update -

mgKGCLu.png

GOG is doing an "Insomnia Promo" where it effectively works like a Wootoff - two games on sale at any given time, limited stock, when stock runs out it goes to the next game. They're promising up to 90% off, might be worth a look.

Indiegala has a surprisingly solid weekly bundle. King Arthur's Gold, Master Reboot, X-Note, Depths of Peril, Secrets of Raetikon, and Solar Struggle with Steam keys for $2. Also Pixeljunks Eden & Shooter are each going for less than a buck on the store.

Actually pretty excited to check out KAG and Raetikon, I've heard good things about both

Indiegala has a surprisingly solid weekly bundle. King Arthur's Gold, Master Reboot, X-Note, Depths of Peril, Secrets of Raetikon, and Solar Struggle with Steam keys for $2. Also Pixeljunks Eden & Shooter are each going for less than a buck on the store.

Actually pretty excited to check out KAG and Raetikon, I've heard good things about both

Depths of Peril is something I always wanted to play.

How come their store looks almost identical to the humble one though?

Not in the UK it isn't :(

Also, what press coverage? What's happened?

WEEKEND, PEOPLE

On the WEEKEND

They've been showing off the first expansion to press, and it'll be playable at both PAX East and Rezzed.