gdf

Life

I have had the flu since Saturday. The fever's only begun to break, so that should explain any shit posting I've done around the forum

So that's why you posted all those nude selfies?

Why is everything built for short people?!

Everyone's always jealous of my height but I'm like fuck off I wish my back didn't hurt from having to bend over all the time.

Why don't we have a nude selfie thread?

This might be the ultimate test for exactly how bulletproof this community is. If we can create and sustain a thread where we can make respectful remarks about pictures of each other's genitals, then we truly have won the internet.

Everyone's always jealous of my height but I'm like fuck off I wish my back didn't hurt from having to bend over all the time.

When we remodeled our house, we put everything at a height suitable for someone who's at least 6 foot tall. Our kid is 5'3". She hates us, half the shit in the kitchen she can't reach.  She's an adult, and has to come ask for me to get the toaster down in the morning so she can make herself a toast. 

I bought a step stool from the children's section of Target when we moved into our apartment because at a totally average height of 5'4", I can't reach our upper shelves. #noShame

When I was chopping up vegetables for my chili last night I just gave up on standing and sat in a chair instead. The counter top was a little tall for me buuut better than an aching back.

PS, the chili is all right. I need crackers for my chili and I didn't have any, but it definitely tasted fine! I have a lot leftover, though. It's all in the freezer, except for like two servings, which I'll eat over the course of the next few days.

As a short person, I can assure you that it is not.

My "liquor cabinet" is the top of my kitchen's cabinetry, at 6'2" I can reach everything fine, but my girlfriend has to grab the step ladder. I instinctively place my hand on my forehead walking down basement stairs, because that has been the source of many bonks.

Hey at least you don't have to worry about hitting your head on low-hanging ceiling fixtures!

Today in work we were talking about me going on a trip to the other side of the country to help set up another studio to use the same system I created in this one. This feels weird and official, I'm even gonna stay in a hotel.

What are these people doing trusting me like this, I suggested a nude selfie thread on a forum earlier today. I can't be trusted with this.

I made another thing.

Ub5kWm7.jpg

Tegan iirc you said making and selling this stuff wasn't economically viable for you but i think you've done exactly the right thing by embeding it on your portfolio site, have you ever consider trying to more closely tie it in with your illustration work just to build awareness and get more commission for that?

You could do something like a video tutorial for how to make these cases that links back to your portfolio, or maybe try using screen printing or transfers to put one of your illustrations onto the items.

Today in work we were talking about me going on a trip to the other side of the country to help set up another studio to use the same system I created in this one. This feels weird and official, I'm even gonna stay in a hotel.

What are these people doing trusting me like this, I suggested a nude selfie thread on a forum earlier today. I can't be trusted with this.

Like, nude selfies at the Spanish Arch?

Also, being like slightly on the short side of median height is great, i'm tall enough not to run into any difficulties, and short enough to be included in the conspiratorial whispers of the shorter people against the tall.

(it probably goes against whatever you agreed to when signing up for the forum, anyway)

So that's why you posted all those nude selfies?

Whatever else I have self-esteem issues about, I can say for sure: nude selfies of me would not be shit posting.

Whatever else I have self-esteem issues about, I can say for sure: nude selfies of me would not be shit posting.

Well now I'm curious.

:eyebrow: