gdf

Life

My avatar is always reflective of my mood.

I'm not quite sure what that means, but I think it may be reflective of my mood as well.

I'm not sure what that means either.

A doll with a cape lying on your nose while you look stoically into space? o_O

Interpret it how you like. According to past avatars, I also have a robot fetish, date chimps in hats, and become aroused by mazes.

Age difference and assorted perplexity.

I bet Valve are pretty steamed... :getmecoat

(No, I don't know why I felt the need to post that.)

It was worth it.

That's weird, man.
Interpret it how you like. According to past avatars, I may also have a robot fetish, date chimps in hats, and become aroused by mazes.

Fixed.

My avatar was drawn by an ex-girlfriend when I was 16. Probably reflective of some kind of subconscious 'mood', maybe.

My avatar was drawn by an ex-girlfriend when I was 16. Probably reflective of some kind of subconscious 'mood', maybe.

Definitely. It speaks of dark brooding things, of thoughts that no man dare to speak, of the torture of the human condition... all carefully wrapped up in a happy, carefree expression.

*jeez* How about you change it to something more upbeat, already?

How about this?

goth_guy.jpg

That is incredimetal.

I really like this avatar, and it still holds up after the 6 or 7 years since it was made - I was just joshing around about any submerged issues. Should have had an 'I'm Kidding!' sig for that one.

Incidentally, it's dreadfully close to the depiction of Shaggy on the cover of the new Scooby Doo video game (in fact, Shaggy's hair is closer to mine at the moment). From now on, I'm going to be wary of wearing green t-shirts in game shops.

I really like this avatar, and it still holds up after the 6 or 7 years since it was made - I was just joshing around about any submerged issues. Should have had an 'I'm Kidding!' sig for that one.

I was just totally joking around... it's clearly an incredibly upbeat avatar is all.

Wow... new avatar. Possibly the first change since I joined in 2004.

Scary!

Now I will not feel like the universe is retarded, when in it a guy with a Family Guy avatar can poo-poo me for bad taste and whatnot. Now you have acquired a sheen of good judgement. :shifty::shifty::shifty:

goth_guy.jpg

Hah... This picture is having a similar effect on me as the dick-butt from the funny pictures thread did.

I may secretly want to be this guy.

I don't want to be this guy.

Hah... This picture is having a similar effect on me as the dick-butt from the funny pictures thread did.

I may secretly want to be this guy.

Just like you secretly want to be dickbutt? If you mean otherwise, I advise you to choose your words more carefully. Myself, I just don't see the similarity...

Now I will not feel like the universe is retarded, when in it a guy with a Family Guy avatar can poo-poo me for bad taste and whatnot. Now you have acquired a sheen of good judgement. :shifty::shifty::shifty:

Hmmm. Good point... I don't even watch Family Guy any more. In my defence, Family Guy was respectable in 2004 (it was still cancelled at that point). I kept it because I thought it was a cool painting, but, yup, it was definitely time to move on... yay.