tegan

Steam Summer Sale Spendapalooza

Twig, dat fucking room, holy shit.  I logged into a game, and after about 20 minutes we were at almost 1,000 levels.  Then I looked at my friends room, and yours was already at like 4,700, so I jumped ship for it.  Now it's over 10K and the first hour isn't even done.

Edited to add:  If anyone on Twig or I's friends lists wants to try and get into this room, just keep refreshing your friends games.  The room is full, but every few minutes it seems like a few players drop out and a slot is open for a little bit.

I think they're jumping ship for

<Dinosaurs> from a friend " i have a friend on my list thats in a game at 60k"

My game finished at 400.000 today.

WI9hNXH.png

My current game is only at 104K

Your electricity bill for running a clicking macro running overnight is probably more than what the cards are worth.

I'm not running a macro, just watching the crazy shit.

But I leave my computer on all the time anyway so.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series for $15

Planetary Annihilation for $4.5

If I didn't already have them I would buy them.

So apparently Valve placed a 2 hour limit before cards drop to combat people buying games for cards and then asking for a refund.

In the end I did pick up Phantom Breaker and Supreme Commander 2, I would maybe pick up some more costume dlcs for DW8 if Koei had put them also in the sale (go figure, maybe in a flash/week deal they will also add dlc, I mean that happend once, maybe twice). Also I might pick up some Skyrim dlcs, but right now I have so many mods that I fear adding anything will cause the whole thing to coming crashing down.

By the way, One Way Heroic still in the sale at -80% is a very good light-roguelike but very fun.

Unity of Command is 85% off. Haven't played it but I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Unity of Command is 85% off. Haven't played it but I've heard nothing but good things about it.

It's very challenging and very satisfying. The game focuses on maintaining supply-lines. I played 6 or so missions over and over again about a year ago and I enjoyed it a lot. I'll probably finish the campaign at some point, but I haven't.

Man, Offworld trading company is half off. Time to have that internal debate about Stardock again.

Please, Don't Touch Anything is $2.50 .  That thing is real short, but it's really cool and I encourage people to check it out.

Please, Don't Touch Anything is $2.50 .  That thing is real short, but it's really cool and I encourage people to check it out.

I almost bought it earlier today, good to hear a positive word about it.  It certainly looked interesting. 

It's a pretty disposable thing, because it's a thing where there's really X sequences in the game, but it's a real cool experience while it lasts.  It's just a mess of poking buttons and trying them out, trying to decipher these scrawled and cryptic notes.

It's cool to puzzle out the solutions, but once you've done that you're pretty much done.

Actually, that's kinda a game I worry about Steam refunds on, because I think I finished all the endings in under 2 hours.

OMG Cook, Serve, Delicious! is fucking brilliant. I'm all twitchy now after just playing it for an hour. My god, Rush Hour on the first day. My heart was pounding like crazy.

Has anybody played Spaceteam on an android phone or tablet (maybe apple, too)? Imagine the two games spliced together, how much crazy fun that would be. Friendships would be tested to breaking point...

Yeah Spaceteam is good shit. I should try to get people to do that again more often.

JazzPunk is $4.47
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 is $2.49 [if you buy this I will play coop with you ;) ]
Tom Clancy Hawx 2 is $2.49

OMG Cook, Serve, Delicious! is fucking brilliant. I'm all twitchy now after just playing it for an hour. My god, Rush Hour on the first day. My heart was pounding like crazy.

Has anybody played Spaceteam on an android phone or tablet (maybe apple, too)? Imagine the two games spliced together, how much crazy fun that would be. Friendships would be tested to breaking point...

CSD is fucking good.  I thought it would be a fun, cheap little diversion, but man, it really is brilliant.

Hero Siege is $0.89, which I think I got from a bundle or something quite awhile ago but we've been playing it this week.  It's a lot of fun for as simple as it appears. 

Cook Serve Delicious is a fun simple game that just really hooks into a nice sense of flow. My and a friend played a lot, she ran right through and 100%ed the whole thing. No regrets.

JazzPunk is $4.47

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 is $2.49 [if you buy this I will play coop with you ;) ]

Tom Clancy Hawx 2 is $2.49

Aside from the nauseatingly low FoV Vegas 2 is a blast. I must've played the campaign half a dozen times. It also has a voice acted main character with a gender option, which you wouldn't expect.

Aside from the nauseatingly low FoV Vegas 2 is a blast. I must've played the campaign half a dozen times. It also has a voice acted main character with a gender option, which you wouldn't expect.

I need to replay it as a female character, gender selection is done so early i forgot it was even an option lol.

Played Cook, Serve, Delicious 11 hours since I got it 2 days ago... It's becoming a problem.

Has anyone noticed that the monster sale yeti thing yesterday had blinking nipples?

Why is this a thing?

NotGlowing_zpsnfzbeuqx.pngGlowing_zps22ankjju.png

Played Cook, Serve, Delicious 11 hours since I got it 2 days ago... It's becoming a problem.

Has anyone noticed that the monster sale yeti thing yesterday had blinking nipples?

Why is this a thing?

NotGlowing_zpsnfzbeuqx.pngGlowing_zps22ankjju.png

I had not noticed. You need to stop looking at nipples so much :)

they're blinking in morse code: 

.... .- .-.. ..-. -....- .-.. .. ..-. . / ...-- / -.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- . -..

I wonder what it says.