Irishjohn

Idle Explorers (Spelunky, um, thumbs)

SO ELATED

First time I've ever reached the temple, first time I reached Olmec, and I fucking beat him! On a Daily Challenge, even! Video to follow once it's uploaded!

EDIT: Here we go!

Man, watching this again makes me realize how many close calls and reckless moves there were.

Best run yet, now with more webcam!

After watching your run I'm really sad that I missed that

altar in 3-3. I was just so focused on getting out of the ice caves having no cape or jetpack that I didn't really explore those levels well.

Ugh... I was messing around more than my skills allowed. I finished just below Patrick R

After watching your run I'm really sad that I missed that

altar in 3-3. I was just so focused on getting out of the ice caves having no cape or jetpack that I didn't really explore those levels well.

Ah, yeah. I was really pushing it in those ice caves, I'm surprised I didn't die there rather than later on. Very generous location on the

altar/damsel

granted you're actually able to find them.

In which I learn the mattock does backswing damage too:

(It was a super dumb move anyway. Not as if the blood wasn't going to set it off if the mattock didn't)

Jon, I learned a lot from your stream today, thanks.

Jon, I learned a lot from your stream today, thanks.

I... never thought my stream would elicit a response like this. You're certainly welcome.

Yeah, good job.

I am curious, when you guys go to your Player Stats, what is your average run's score? I'm at 39,851.

Today's daily certainly didn't help

My run is full of spelunky'isms. I'm glad I'm not the only one who received the arrow in the head on 1-2. At least I reached the jungle, unlike a lot of people on my friends list.

I'm on a roll... of fucking it up completely. I didn't bother to get my head set to record any comments, and as you can it, it would have been a waste of time anyway.

I forgot how to spelunky.

I beat the game today, for the very first time, and it was on a daily!

Really would appreciate some feedback on my vids, on the sound levels and my commentary and suchlike. If you watch it, I hope you enjoy it, cos I sure did :D

Edit: quality should be 720p, but it has only just gone up so might still be...calibrating? Or something? Yeah, it's not supposed to be grainy