tegan

Let's Draw Video Games

Some fanart of the Spelunky character I like to use :>

Neato!

Wait, does that character have a headlamp in the game?  Does she still have to carry a torch during the darkened levels?

It's just cosmetic. Ta still needs a torch.

mmm... I like using "ta" as a gender-neutral pronoun. I need to change my tag back to "hipster".

That is sweet, but the sex toy in the corner is abut odd.

Oh my gosh haha.

It's just cosmetic. Ta still needs a torch. mmm... I like using "ta" as a gender-neutral pronoun. I need to change my tag back to "hipster".

You know what you should so? Straight up learn Mandarin and post in Mandarin. That way your pronouns are gender-neutral and language is consistent throughout the post.

I often wonder if there is some Chinese person whose concision with game-criticism surpasses that of Chris Remo; and I'm just not able to partake because I don't know the language.

I've never considered running into other celebrity cave-dwellers before. Neat idea.

I love this one too. DAMN TEGAN CAN I ABSORB YOUR ARTS OR WHATEVER.

I think I wanna buy a print of that oneeeeeeeeeeeee.

BLUFF????

I'LL SHOW YOU

(when i get home)

I drew a Ripper, one of those little bug guys that flies back and forth in vertical shafts in Metroid.

RlIpv6t.png

I modeled my redesign after the Nautilus, because jet propulsion.

So I was talking with Miffy about the prints I've been trying to sell. I've been trying to keep the prices low by taking a very small cut, so the base prices for prints are only $15 and $18 for the small sizes I'm doing. The thing is, I only get a cut of about two dollars. I'm terrible at pricing my own work... Do you think I should add a larger cut for myself? It's not like I actually sell anything.

I'd probably work on getting your page out there, then think about adjusting prices once you get some exposure. I've been poking around society6 a little and seems like pages with few hits don't really show up when browsing by category. Though I could be wrong, I probably haven't looked under any categories where your stuff would appear.

I put some of my paintings from last semester up on there and haven't had any luck besides a couple of nice comments. Though I'd totally understand people's lack of interest in mine. Of course the critical side of me dislikes my work the more I look at it.