tegan

Let's Draw Video Games

Didn't he... wear a clown costume? On the train? I mean, you never see it, but I just always pictured that. Floppy shoes, facepaint. It's the only explanation why the guards react so badly on him, at least that's what I made of it.

I figured he was wearing out-of-season Christmas decorations.

Well, here's what your comments led me to today...

gordon-clown.jpg

Banner Saga! (factions, booo)

OSbxEoO.png

Actually, I was thinking: should I just make a separate thread for these? I feel like I'm drowning out the higher-quality stuff a bit. If nobody minds that's fine I guess.

No don't! This is good. I also want to participate, but I keep getting lazy AS PREDICTED.

I'd be more likely to do so if I had a scanner or a drawing tablet, but well what're you gonna do. I may just start drawing with a mouse, 'cause why not.

drawing with the mouse takes some getting used to, when i do i take "the draw line - ctrl+z" until acceptable approach 

osmosisch keep going, i don't know how to say it correctly, but your doodles put no pressure on other people to spend hours on a perfect drawing, much like most of my doodles :)

I'm not entirely sure where I want to go with this, so I'm not putting it on the tumblr just yet, but I really like how it's coming along so far.

Va04Eqp.png

The Steam things are good here, I like em :) trying to be better about painting myself, trying to have regular updates. tegan that looks great, love the line colouring.

Crocodiles are so funny-lookin' with their big ol' chin flaps.

New comic up. Yeah, I'll just put them here from now on, seeing as this topic exists! It's about Star Fox.

ngamer_18__the_fantastic_mr__star_fox_by

Bastion!

XMFfM5P.png

I wanted to work on this longer because I love the game so much and this is such a beautiful moment. Then photoshop ate my file before I saved it. Maybe I'll come back to it.

Rodi: FLOEP

I kind of want to do the Steam picture thing. I only have like 13 Steam games anyway, not counting a handful of shortcuts to other games I tossed in.

Oh, and I finished the Feraligatr picture. Maybe I should draw the other starters in the same style...

...all 18 of them. Yeesh.

YykCOLz.png

FLOEP! Because screw English onomatopoeia when there are perfectly fine Dutch alternatives!

Your Feraligatr is amazing. Sort of wistfully looking upwards... I go nuts just looking at the highlights of the individual scales and thinking how long that must've taken.