Sign in to follow this  
Patrick R

The ______ of Video Games

The Walking Dead is the Walking Dead of graphic novels; The Walking Dead is the Walking Dead of best downloadable game; The Walking Dead is the Walking Dead of Dishonored.

If this thread causes me to kill myself, know that this will be my suicide note.

Also, getting some good Jeff Gone Goldburg vibes off this one.

Chronicles of Riddick is the Chronicles of Riddick of video games

am I doing this right

No. Chronicles of Riddick is clearly the Pitch Black of video games. Conversely, Chronicles of Riddick is the Wheelman of movies.

Whoa whoa whoa, we're entering into dangerous territory here, with people not acknowledging The Chronicles of Riddick as the fine sci-fi movie it is.

Truth to be told, I kinda liked the Chronicles movie. But Pitch Black and Escape from Butcher Bay are clearly the superior entries in the franchise.

Solitaire is the Titanic of video games.

It's the only game I've played three times in a row back to back while alone on my couch crying with a tub of cookie dough ice cream.

Wii Fit is the Benjamin Button of video games.

seems about right, seeing as the Wii Fit trainer is going to be in the Fight Club of video games.

seems about right, seeing as the Wii Fit trainer is going to be in the Fight Club of video games.

Super Smash Bros. is more like the Expendables of video games.

I feel like that for this entire thread, we've been ignoring one, vastly more important question:
What is the Dishonored Citizen Kane of video games?

I feel like that for this entire thread, we've been ignoring one, vastly more important question:

What is the Dishonored Citizen Kane of video games?

If we presume that the Citizen Kane of video games is Dishonored, what is Dishonored Dishonored? 

Probably Thief 2.

Citizen Kane: The Video Game. It'll be announced in about two weeks.

This is where I wish I had the programming skills to just make this goddamn thing and reveal it to be the laughable mess that it is.

I guess I could just make a Twine, but really want it to be an actual game. (Just trollin', ya'll)

I have a friend who's name is Kane (really, I'm not making that up). He's basically the Citizen Kane of people?