toblix

Half-Life 3

I am confused, what is the difference between Steam Link and the Steam streaming that already exists (that Jake already talked about doing on a podcast a while back?).

Steam Streaming requires two computers, the Link is a cheap, dedicated device ($50) that takes the place of the second, receiving computer. 

Yeah, the link sounds like exactly what I want. I wish it had more USB ports though, I already have a few wired 360 controllers, I guess I'll have to switch to wireless from now on.

I have always had trouble with those, and I only have two controllers currently. I'll probably pick up a steam controller as well. Do we know if that will be able connect wirelessly out of the box with the link or if you need a USB port for it?

I have always had trouble with those, and I only have two controllers currently. I'll probably pick up a steam controller as well. Do we know if that will be able connect wirelessly out of the box with the link or if you need a USB port for it?

Hmm, I still have my Rockband 2 USB hub that I use for 4-controller gaming on my wife's laptop, and the only problem I've had is yanking on the cable too hard and disconnecting it.

Would it be too meta to make a Haberdashery Simulator with Source 2 and release it on Steam?

Haberdashers aren't actually hat salesmen, sorry to say.

A haberdasher may indeed be a hat salesman, though a proper haberdashery ought have a wider selection of goods as well. Selling one good does not preclude one from selling other goods as well. Would you say a grocer is not a bread seller because she also sells fruit.

I can't believe nobody's been making any jokes about how Valve managed to fin another thing to add a "2" to the end of instead of making a third thing.

Well Source 2 has existed for a long time (and rumors of Source 2 for far longer) so it's a bit late for the jokes!

But yeah we won't see a Source 3 ever.

Gordon Freeman ... Gordon three-man ... the G-Man ...

We have been playng through Half-Life and Half-Life 2 as the embodiment of Half-Life 3 ?

Can't wait to play what will undoubtedly be the best game ever made up to that point and what will without a doubt alter the landscape of video games forever

Can't wait to save the world with my pal Alyx as mute protagonist Gordon "G-Man" Freeman

Now that The Last Guardian and FF7 remake and Shenmue 3 are happening

it's about time, eh????

:eyebrow:

Quit playing games with my heart. My heart. My heart. I should've known from the start.

Yes, Valve, please release us of this decade long case of gamer blue balls.

Now that The Last Guardian and FF7 remake and Shenmue 3 are happening

it's about time, eh????

:eyebrow:

As I said in the Dishonored 2 thread, Valve is just waiting for Corvo to speak, and then they will release Half Life 3 with a talking Gordon Freeman.  :P