Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

I know literally nothing about "pick-up artists" and assumed that was just a derogatory term like "player."

Oh man, that means you don't know about negging! That's when you use backhanded compliments and subtle insults to "play hard-to-get" (wear down their self-esteem) so they're more likely to sleep with you!

One of my housemates was a pickup artist, and I will always remember the time I mentioned I was heading over to my friend Belinda's house and he couldn't process that someone I wanted to hang out with was named Belinda.

One of my housemates was a pickup artist, and I will always remember the time I mentioned I was heading over to my friend Belinda's house and he couldn't process that someone I wanted to hang out with was named Belinda.

At first, I thought your anecdote made no sense because there's no correlation between being a PUA and thinking Belinda is a silly-sounding name.

But yeah, PUA stuff is real and bizarre. Having read most of The Game at the price of my immortal soul, there's no better way to summarize it than the argument that women are deterministic sex-machinery that will be forced to sleep with you, against their instincts and even their will, if you find the right combination of inputs. I am more than a little bit terrified of a worldview like that.

SIDE TRACK ENDS

3eDNnn5.gif

The cover for Ted Nugent's new album is incredible.

Ted1.jpg

It's like one of those three wolf moon shirts but with four Nugents.

Yea I cant believe Ted Nugent is still making music either

:tup:  :tup:  :tup: :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  

What's freaking me out is that the inanimate objects also have faces on them with the same fidelity of the humans.  It would be like a real baby holding a rattle with a tiny realistic human face on it instead of a cartoon smile.

I cannot imagine a context in which singing raisins would be a CGA PC game. Like, what would that be?

oh

By the way, that site has an interesting definition of abandonware if Warcraft II's on it. 

I had assumed that picture was a total 'shop, including Goldblum.  But apparently not, he was actually there.