Sombre

Spelunky!

I didn't watch a lot of the streams, but it seemed to me they played with a sort of ironic distance that made me surprised the project apparently went on for so long. I only watched an hour or two of the whole thing, so maybe things changed after that.

Haha oh man just watched Nick's Mr Magoo miracle run. So good.

Also has the side effect of making me super jealous of Nick and Chris's living situation. Being able to live with buddies in San Francisco sounds real dang nice. Oh well.

I didn't watch a lot of the streams, but it seemed to me they played with a sort of ironic distance that made me surprised the project apparently went on for so long. I only watched an hour or two of the whole thing, so maybe things changed after that.

It went from Ironic to invested surprisingly quickly.

It's kind of a gross new Internet thing and I don't actually want it on these forums, but this is the one thread where I would like to just be able to upvote things. I have nothing to say in response to Toblix's video except that I love it.

I think this counts as notable. Just not the way I'd like.

I had pretty much exactly the same game today. Same score and everything.

I think this counts as notable. Just not the way I'd like.

Well, hello there...

(Also, I figured out why my friend's audio is off to the side, and that's because OBS needed to be updated. I had an old version. Also, he can't stream and that makes me sad. So we're going to start recording on Fraps instead, and then merge it that way. Oh well.)

If there should be a separate thread for Daily Thumblunky videos, this is probably the time to start it (a couple of days ago would be even better.)

Well, I finally beat the original free version of Spelunky.  Now I can buy the real version (it was a deal I made with myself).  B)

Well, I finally beat the original free version of Spelunky.  Now I can buy the real version (it was a deal I made with myself).  B)

That's a neat idea.

That was my plan as well but then I became impatient. Also, the way the controls were bound on a 360 controller were kind of weird. Whip and jump were reversed.

That was my plan as well but then I became impatient. Also, the way the controls were bound on a 360 controller were kind of weird. Whip and jump were reversed.

You could always change that.

Really? I couldn't find a way to do it.

You talking about the free version?  There is a config application in the Spelunky folder.  You can bind the keys however you like on both the keyboard and gamepad.

Arggg... today I had a decent run going, and on my first shot with the shotgun, forgot about the kickback. And fell into spikes.