gdf

Plug your shit

Word Salsa is a San Antonio Tricentennial Art Object traveling around town for the duration of the celebration year. Dozens of San Antonio poets throughout the ages contributed their bodies of work, we fed them to a robot and taught it to think like a San Antonio poet. When prompted, it produces a brand new, unique poem, reads it out loud and prints it on a numbered card.

Create art with the press of a button!

5af79091849f0_WordSalsa-thetickets.thumb.jpg.be1f53e60b6cf98f45277e9323ca00cb.jpg

We'll move it around town to various venues in the coming year. Are there any San Anto thumbs who might actually be able to write a Word Salsa of their own?

I'm not sure it's okay to post in this thread if it's my second post on the forum but ah well : 

I've recently released a puzzle game for mobile

it's not the next 2048 but I like playing it while listening to podcasts :P

If you have some feedbacks, please give theme to me!

18 hours ago, Anton said:

I'm not sure it's okay to post in this thread if it's my second post on the forum but ah well : 

I've recently released a puzzle game for mobile

it's not the next 2048 but I like playing it while listening to podcasts :P

If you have some feedbacks, please give theme to me!

Pretty cool! I think some explanation of the rules would be nice, though maybe I just missed it. You'd probably also do well to make clickable overlays on your video for the store links.

2 hours ago, osmosisch said:

Pretty cool! I think some explanation of the rules would be nice, though maybe I just missed it. You'd probably also do well to make clickable overlays on your video for the store links.

Thanks ! :)

theres no explanation, I tried to guid players with multiple feedbacks (A full tutorial would be better of course but I lacked the courage and time to do it)

as for the clickable overlay, it require at least 1000 subscribers to be able to link to external website from youtube

This July I collaborated as the cinematographer, sound editor and colorist on this short film:

If anyone wants to hear me ramble about my job working on a space telescope, or about science communication and gender representation in astronomy, I was a guest on the Talk Nerdy podcast this week. I said that Hubble was "almost 20 years old" when I actually should have said "almost 30 years old," because time has a way of continuing to pass and you think that the early nineties is much closer than it actually is. Death is around the corner everyone, so have a good tuesday

I have a thing to plug! I recently released (and ghost-wrote) this beauty of a book:

MockUp_Cover03_Updated-900x600.jpg

The Cake Dutchess Modelling Guide: Animals. It's a tutorial and how-to book for cade decoration. I know, it's pretty left field for my usual fare of geeks & gaming, but a friend of mine, Etty, is a professional cake decorator and we worked together to create this. It's come out really handsomely: it's a 152 page hardcover in English that'll teach you the basics and everything you need to make super cute cake toppers like the ones in the picture.

If you're looking for a nice Valentine's gift, this might be a cool thing:

https://cakedutchess.net/modelling-guide/

(Also available on Amazon UK)

I agree! I had nothing to do with it, fortunately! :sombrero: I got AniWay's chief designer to take this job, and she's a real professional.

Hey guys, I'm trying to write about video games! For money!

Here's where my stuff is at the moment: https://anewdivinity.blog/

I'm just starting to put together a portfolio and I'd really appreciate any feedback! Also if any of you work in games or other cool fields and want to tell me about it, that would be awesome! I've been interviewing interesting people and am shopping around pitches, so hopefully you'll see some of my stuff up on a big website someday!

How Much For Prime Minister?

So, some of you will know I've written a trilogy of Dutch YA-novels and some other stories, but since they're not English, it has been impossible for most to read them. NO MORE! Or at least, I finally have an English language story out. It's published by Lebowski, a renowned literary publisher in the Netherlands, in their 'grounded sf' magazine 2.3.74 and you can read it here for free:

https://www.magazine2374.com/project/how-much-for-prime-minister

It's a neat little cyberpunk story about a black market identity trader who falls into the hands of a most dangerous client.

Howdy folks,

If this is an inappropriate use of this topic, let me know and I'll edit out this post. I just couldn't find a better topic when searching the forum, and I can't create my own topic yet.

I was recently doing some spring cleaning and found some unused rewards from the original Idle Thumbs Kickstarter (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/idlethumbs/Idle-Thumbs-video-game-podcast). I'm hoping to sell these to someone who will really love them.

EDIT: These items are now sold!

"The Original" T-shirt

$7 + shipping
Large size. Never worn.

"Vincent Perea Draws Space" Print

$20 + shipping
Measures approximately 19x13. Very high quality paper. (The paper was so heavy that I had trouble weighing it down for this picture!) Will ship in the same tube in which it was mailed to me.

IMG_20190306_084854.jpg

IMG_20190306_084912.jpg

IMG_20190306_181022.jpg

Edited by ohm_wolf
Sold items

Last year I helped create and published a fantastic hardcover hobby book with tutorials and techniques to create BEAUTIFUL CAKE TOPPERS. You know, to decorate cakes with. Featuring super adorable animals.

And... it's ON SALE now at Amazon, for a limited time!

716vtd92bwL.jpg

Ordered the book! It's going to be a nice gift to someone, although I haven't figured out who yet.

Oh boy, oh boy! Thank you! I hope you (or whoever's going to receive it) will love it!

I have very little experience with fleeces, I should expand my world to include them.

The shit I am plugging is me! I am the shit!

I've just made a new portfolio website for my writing and narrative design services. Please share, and consider me for all your writing and narrative designing needs!

benward.xyz/pages/home