toblix

Red Dead Redemption

My guess would be some kind of rating/ranking system. Maybe a Battlefield style class?

I'd really like to see what melee combat looks like.

On another note, I can't wait to spend days hunting in the wilderness, bringing back memories of buffalo extinction in the Oregon Trail.

On another note, I can't wait to spend days hunting in the wilderness, bringing back memories of buffalo extinction in the Oregon Trail.

RE: GTA4 with a knife

I'm betting.

Where the fuck have you been? Glad to see you back though :tup:.

RE: GTA4 with a knife

I'm betting.

Sad, but most likely true. I just want to scuffle in a saloon dammit! Let me sock a guy in the gut and drag him down the length of a bar! (wishful thinking)

Where the fuck have you been? Glad to see you back though :tup:.

Patters! Life caught up with me and limited my use of the internet for a while, good to see you though. If your sig is telling the truth we should hit up some Dawn of War II co-op sometime.

Patters! Life caught up with me and limited my use of the internet for a while, good to see you though. If your sig is telling the truth we should hit up some Dawn of War II co-op sometime.

Yeah add me on steam, I should be up for some last stand sometime soon.

I'm actually kind of surprised they didn't employ the Bully melee fighting into GTA4; it was pretty good and more eleborate then what they have.

I'm already curious if there will be another outrage about a rockstar game. This time because you're able to mass murder horses.

Ok, I caved. I went on Amazon to price check 3D Dot Game Heroes (looks sweet) and saw that that game was $40. So I thought "hey, that's a good deal. I wonder what they're charging for Red Dead?" Went over to that page. It was CDN$59.99, which is $10 less than most new releases where I live because near as I can tell game distributors love scamming Canada (less than the Europe, of course, but a scam is a scam). It also came with a $10 coupon from Amazon for future gaming purchases if I preordered it. I hate EB/Gamestop, so do most of my buying from Amazon anyway, so I figured it was like paying $50 instead. I'll use the $10 for the new Mario or Metroid and all will be well. Well played, Amazon, well played.

My preorder is for 360, so those of you who are doing so can add that into your multiplayer equation.

Ok, I caved. I went on Amazon to price check 3D Dot Game Heroes (looks sweet) and saw that that game was $40. So I thought "hey, that's a good deal. I wonder what they're charging for Red Dead?" Went over to that page. It was CDN$59.99, which is $10 less than most new releases where I live because near as I can tell game distributors love scamming Canada (less than the Europe, of course, but a scam is a scam). It also came with a $10 coupon from Amazon for future gaming purchases if I preordered it. I hate EB/Gamestop, so do most of my buying from Amazon anyway, so I figured it was like paying $50 instead. I'll use the $10 for the new Mario or Metroid and all will be well. Well played, Amazon, well played.

My preorder is for 360, so those of you who are doing so can add that into your multiplayer equation.

Isn't that shipping just going to bump it near the $10 your saving?

Isn't that shipping just going to bump it near the $10 your saving?

Super Saver Shipping (aka free shipping) for orders over $25.

Or maybe Amazon Prime.

Super Saver Shipping (aka free shipping) for orders over $25.

Or maybe Amazon Prime.

If hes ordering from amazon.com? But hes in Canada, which I doubt he would be ordering from that abortion amazon.ca(It truly is wretched) but I'd imagine he'd still be paying for shipping international, then exchange rate(which still would come out cheaper then the stores here) but then possible courier customs fuckery, I dunno.

I'm only asking how that works out for him, because if it's a good deal I'd want to do the same :)

If hes ordering from amazon.com? But hes in Canada, which I doubt he would be ordering from that abortion amazon.ca(It truly is wretched) but I'd imagine he'd still be paying for shipping international, then exchange rate(which still would come out cheaper then the stores here) but then possible courier customs fuckery, I dunno.

I'm only asking how that works out for him, because if it's a good deal I'd want to do the same :)

Amazon.com won't ship games to Canada, though it will ship movies and books, so it's confusing. For games, they make you use amazon.ca. I just use the super saver shipping (which in Canada is on orders over $40, but the game counts, so whatever) and since they ship from Vancouver it's only a few days from their ship date to arrival. Ordering games from amazon.ca really isn't that bad. I get 'em fast, they usually qualify for free shipping, and they pack them well. No customs charges or other bull either. I got no hate for amazon.ca.

Amazon.com won't ship games to Canada, though it will ship movies and books, so it's confusing. For games, they make you use amazon.ca. I just use the super saver shipping (which in Canada is on orders over $40, but the game counts, so whatever) and since they ship from Vancouver it's only a few days from their ship date to arrival. Ordering games from amazon.ca really isn't that bad. I get 'em fast, they usually qualify for free shipping, and they pack them well. No customs charges or other bull either. I got no hate for amazon.ca.

Ah cool Miffy, though try ordering a book from them sometime only to see a 200% price increase from amazon.com and you'll understand my hate. Not to mentiont he selection is abysmal. Also at one point it took several months to get my order and when I tried to order some more I think it was around 6months for estimated shipping (weird I know)

Anyway, if I was closer to that side of the country I'd totally order games from them now.

I did order one book a while back. The girl got me the first volume of the "Complete Bloom County" thing as it came out a couple of weeks before my birthday and, well, Bloom County is awesome. The second was available for pre-order, and pretty cheap, so after I finished reading volume 1 I ordered 2. It's been delayed four times now, so I can definitely see where you're coming from. I do most of my book shopping from a used bookstore pretty near my house that's got a really good selection though, so it normally doesn't bother me that much.

New multiplayer trailer up:

_1swIZpWqQQ&

Looks great as usual. Actually looks a lot like Lead and Gold. Now we know how Red Eye will work in multiplayer.

blah, never have I anticipated a game so much that I can't actually play.

No console?

New multiplayer trailer up:

Looks great as usual. Actually looks a lot like Lead and Gold. Now we know how Red Eye will work in multiplayer.

Yeah really cool. I'm not really turned on by lead and gold, it looks subpar to me, so this pretty exciting.

I wonder if it is set in the 'GTA' world (in its past obviously)? Will any of these places actually become San Andreas in the future?

Or is Red Dead its own separate thing?

I wonder if it is set in the 'GTA' world (in its past obviously)? Will any of these places actually become San Andreas in the future?

Or is Red Dead its own separate thing?

Totally separate.