gdf

Life

Hello! I'm having a very anxious day today and just realised it might be because of all this delicious iced coffee.

Currently in a really good place, despite working too much, everything else is fine and dandy though. Lets do bullet points of my life:

• Living with the best people I ever have, though we've lost 2 we gained one.
  • In way better shape than I was last year, which has rooted from much more excercise and being way less depressed.
  • Met a girl I like a lot, after not taking things further with a different girl last year (way too much going on: new job, house, realising she was way too immature)
  • Realised I had Tinea versicolor (ringworm) and got rid of it in a week.

Realised I had Tinea versicolor

(GRIMACES, PULLS OUT BOTTLE OF BLEACH AND BEGINS STERILIZING EVERYTHING HE'S TOUCHED.)

His reach extends from Manchester to Texas?

In my own life; I'm plotting to move back in with my parents again after eight years, yah! I'm looking for work everywhere, but don't want to do that in the shithole room I currently occupy anymore. Living with my parents will afford me some valuable peace and quiet as I readjust my life. Looking forward to it.

I didn't really want to make a new thread for this, but I would like everyone to know about this delicious kickstarter. Om nom nom!

Sometimes holding back on your imagination is a good thing:P

I'm bored to the point of hounding my co-workers to hurry up and pass me some work so i'll have something to do.

His reach extends from Manchester to Texas?

Maybe; I've never been to Texas so I couldn't tell you.

Keep it that way. Your life will be better off.

Sometimes holding back on your imagination is a good thing:P

Whoever told you that lied. :grin:

Well, excuse me for thinking you lived in Texas. You tell me why I thought that! I bet you know.

There seems to be a surprising concentration of people who live in Texas on these forums now. I realize I am not helping this either.

There seems to be a surprising concentration of people who live in Texas on these forums now. I realize I am not helping this either.

Yeah but at least you live in "nice" Texas.

Nice being a euphemism for not-the-rest-of-Texas.

I guess Houston isn't terrible.

Haha being a Houstonite up until a year or two ago, I am inclined to agree, it is terrible. I knew that when living there though.

But there are good things about Houston... like my friends and family. Yep, good ol' friends and family.

hey

hey

hey

hey guys

hey

hey guys i

hey

hey guys

guys

hey

guys

hey

i think i just got my master's degree

hey

hey

hey

hey guys

hey

hey guys i

hey

hey guys

guys

hey

guys

hey

i think i just got my master's degree

Fucking awesome!

I will get mine soon.

But technically I have to take one final big comprehensive test first, which I can take anytime from now until like two years from now? And I can fail it as many times as I want? And I'm likely to get a job before I actually take it? (Hopefully?)

I hope you did, subbes. :woohoo: Congratulations! Mabrook!

Twig, good luck. Pass it from the first time, feel happy. I'll dance for you, too. Here's me getting ready to dance: :clap:

Congratulations, Subbes. Is there a difference between Texas master's degrees and those elsewhere?

I only think because graduation isn't until next week, and I won't actually know if I passed my last class until the week after that, so I may have to slink back to retake it or something. Fingers crossed I won't, though - I'm fairly confident.