Wrestlevania

The Dancing Thumb (aka: music recommendations)

Oneohtrix Point Never

(Strobe warning at around 3:50)

I imagine making this video would have been a lot of fun.

I have no idea why I never checked out any of Judas Priest's later stuff, this is the most metal song ever!

Been enjoying this S. Korean rap video lately. I've been digging around for more but little success so far for things as good as this.

This weird trap-ish song is fun too.

I just turned 31 and my wife surprised me with tickets to a Muse concert. They put on a really extravagant and awesome show! So many crazy visual effects.

post-31977-0-78510800-1449630869_thumb.jpg

I can't seem to get into the new Tesseract, except for this one track.

Was really excited for Dan to be back on vocals since I always thought One had much higher high points than Altered State, which was more consistent but blander on the whole. This new one just seems kind of tame though, too trimmed back.

Bonus Acle clip! This cover is awesome/hilarious:

So how is everyone feeling Blackstar?

I haven't given it a dedicated listen but I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Earth is awesome. I wasn't too excited about the newest album (Primitive and Deadly), but then I have only listened through it once or twice. The Bees Made Honey in the Lion's Skull is my favorite, I think.

I'm in the same boat as you, I couldn't get into PaD. The Bees Made Honey in the Lion's Skull is a great album and probably my favorite too.

<3

I'm still a sucker for their drone stuff and I put on Earth 2 once and a while. 

Really, really liked the Tribulation and Injury Reserve songs that got linked by Mington and Stuart respectively. But I ended up listening to the albums they're off and both kinda disappointed me overall. Ah well.

Anyway we were talking about saxophones / brass in general in Slack the other day and it reminded me of these cool dudes.