Ben X

Back to the Future

Content was blocked in my country by Viacom on copyright grounds. Thanks Viacom!

Content was blocked in my country by Viacom on copyright grounds. Thanks Viacom!

Does this one work? It worked for me.

OQCWBwzg7EY

Michael's still got it.

Edited by CaptainFish

Hmm yeah, they removed it from youtube, but other copies of the clip are popping up in Youtube. I watched another one last night with my wife. Also someone created a pretty cool BttF4 fake trailer out of that with old Marty back in action. :)

like this one is the real remade teaser:

PLuGXleVftI

Here's another one if the bastards of Viacom remove that one also:

Damn... his parkinson is quite bad. He can barely speak one line.

It's actually better than it used to be. A while back he couldn't walk, now I've seen him in interviews. I guess the medication is improving, though not quickly enough...

He had a guest role on Rescue Me last year. Granted, his character was in a wheelchair, but it was still encouraging to see him acting again.

I remember seeing some episodes of Boston Legal maybe year ago (the original episodes propably aired in US a longer time ago) where he was also guest starring. He was great in that role also.

It was pretty bad on the Colbert Report about a year back. He kept swaying to make it look less noticeable I think, but it didn't work all that well. It's kind of upsetting to watch him.

But that's him walking to the set and having a conversation. Parkinson's can get nasty.

It's actually better than it used to be. A while back he couldn't walk, now I've seen him in interviews. I guess the medication is improving, though not quickly enough...

Yeah, I thought he was pretty good in that video.

It isn't actually available yet, but you can register for a free episode here. You can find the coupon code on many websites (can't remember it right off the bat).

It isn't actually available yet, but you can register for a free episode here. You can find the coupon code on many websites (can't remember it right off the bat).

Ah, well I've already bought all the episodes :tup:

oh right... need to buy this stuff before it's no longer there

Man, I know Telltale probably doesn't have the rights to just throw around BttF stuff to other developers (after all, why would they), but THIS HAT

Doc-Brown.jpg

IN TEAM FORTRESS TWO

needs to happen

(also this)

doc.jpg

I hope we at least see the return of the first in one of the episodes!

Back to the Future game got a shout out on this weeks Smodcast

I wouldn't wipe my dick with this game

In context it's much more flattering.

Shame that Telltale can't really offer anything really surprising with the pre-orders. I think this will be the second time in a row that I'm not pre-ordering their product.

Not interested in free episode offerings as I already have most of their products and I still got Sam&Max 2,5 seasons to play and the Monkey Island season 1. I just don't seem to have enough time to be in front of the PC to get rid off the backlog.

A good idea to give one dollar to the MJF foundation commited to Parkinson's disease research, but one dollar out of 25 dollars isn't really much nothing...

Well f... it. Lets eat the words then, just pre-ordered myself some BttF.

I decided to pre-order BttF and finally bought Sam & Max Season 3.

Also, I'm giving away a code for Puzzle Agent, PM me if interested. Too late.

Edited by Asembo

Sweet trailer! Now I'm expecting it to be criticized for not showing long clips of game play. It's a game trailer, after all.