Ben X

Back to the Future

Great art style. Still hoping they'll incorporate a bunch of really braintwisting time puzzles in there instead of going pure linear adventure.

I like the 'zombie' look they've given Doc - it reminds me of 80s Doc from the first film, when Lloyd had his age make-up on (they had Doc go to a "rejuvenation clinic" at the start of the second film so Lloyd didn't have to go through hours of make-up every day for both films).

I like the 'zombie' look they've given Doc - it reminds me of 80s Doc from the first film, when Lloyd had his age make-up on (they had Doc go to a "rejuvenation clinic" at the start of the second film so Lloyd didn't have to go through hours of make-up every day for both films).

I also like the "yeah, big difference" reaction from Marty.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-behind-back-to-the/706591

Perfect Marty voice actor, well done Telltale!

Although I watched the first vid about Chris Lloyd, and fyi Doc would not say "sorry about that, but". He'd say "sorry Marty, but" or "sorry but". I think it's too many extraneous words and a bit too casual for his mode of speech. Just feels wrong. :yep:

Yup! Unexperienced, though, which is a bit worrying.

hmpf, everybody was unexperienced some time.

but his voice is perfect, the rest can be ironed out with a mallet.

Sure, and people don't usually remember the crap they put out back then :x

So far all the examples are of him freaking out. I wonder if he can do MJF in a normal tone of voice. :shifty:

The guy seems pretty good, a real surprise casting with what seems to be a perfect replica voice of Marty McFly. Hopefully he can do the normal tone of voice also and not just freaking out shouting like Kingz said.

Shame that Telltale can't really offer anything really surprising with the pre-orders. I think this will be the second time in a row that I'm not pre-ordering their product.

Not interested in free episode offerings as I already have most of their products and I still got Sam&Max 2,5 seasons to play and the Monkey Island season 1. I just don't seem to have enough time to be in front of the PC to get rid off the backlog.

A good idea to give one dollar to the MJF foundation commited to Parkinson's disease research, but one dollar out of 25 dollars isn't really much nothing...

EDIT:

F5cQu5-caqA

At the end you can hear Marty speaking with a normal voice, first word "usual" sounds a bit weird to me, but the later sentence sounds exactly like M.J. Fox.

In the video you get to see stuff like the Marty 3D model and Einstein(?) the dog concept art. I wonder will we see characters like Clara, Jules and Verne in the games? Because Einstein sure looks a lot like the cartoon version rather than the movie version. I always thought the animated series was not that good except for the wacky live action parts in the beginning and the end when Christopher Lloyd was acting as Emmett Brown. I wonder also if the animated series will get now a dvd release like Sam&Max Freelance Police.

Edited by Kolzig

Anyone want a free copy of Puzzle Agent?
I'd be prepared to do you a massive favour and take it off your hands. :tup:

Man, impressive casting for Marty for sure. The lack of experience doesn't bother me in the slightest as who knows how much non-professional work he's done — I can think of many people who were already awesome at their jobs before they started getting paid for it.

Plus wasn't Michael J Fox himself fairly inexperienced back when he did Back to the Future?

I'd be prepared to do you a massive favour and take it off your hands. :tup:

Sure, just PM me your email address.

Man, impressive casting for Marty for sure. The lack of experience doesn't bother me in the slightest as who knows how much non-professional work he's done — I can think of many people who were already awesome at their jobs before they started getting paid for it.

Plus wasn't Michael J Fox himself fairly inexperienced back when he did Back to the Future?

IMDB shows appearances in two movies, six TV movies and 11 TV series (at least one recurrent role), all before BTTF.

But yeah, the new guy could be great, who knows!

Anyone else feel like Christopher Lloyd says far too understated in his performance of Doc.... it didn't really sound like him at all.

Nah. It was fine.