Sign in to follow this  
Kolzig

Vin Diesel brings Agent 47 to life

Hitman the movie gets made and Mr Riddick, Vin Diesel himself is going to portray Agent 47.

He's also going to produce the film, like he always does on his primary projects.

My thoughts on this, excellent choice. But let's not ruin the movie with too much explosions, ok?

Deadly stealth is still the middle name of Agent 47.

Vin Diesel is a terrible actor and I absolutely hate every movie he ever starred in.

I'd also like to note that I refuse to take anyone who doesn't share this opinion seriously...

sorry, just had to get that off my chest... you can go on now...

I somehow rather like Vin Diesel. At least the image that he projects by funding/making things that he thinks are cool, not just profitable.

Vin Diesel is a terrible actor and I absolutely hate every movie he ever starred in.

I'd also like to note that I refuse to take anyone who doesn't share this opinion seriously...

sorry, just had to get that off my chest... you can go on now...

Have you seen Strays? Or the Boiler Room?

If a deal is reached, Diesel will assume the virtual role of Agent 47 by providing his voice and likeness in the new game. The new game is expected to ship in conjunction with the film.

god... damnit

This could actually work, he kinda looks like him and it's not like you need to show much emotion as a cold hearted assassin.

sorry, but aside from the fact that diesel is a non-actor, he is way too young to bring the right feel to the part... you are all asking to get burnt by this stuff

I think he's a good choice for the part. Who else would you choose? Patrick Stewert might be good but he's not much of an action man. What Vin's directing is like remains to be seen, as does the quality of the script. If they go for all-out action it will fail, but if they take it seriously it will work well. What I'm saying is that if this movie is crap, it won't be because of Diesel's casting.

lol!

but seriously, I think this might work very well...

I actually saw boiler room and very much liked the movie. Oh and don't forget him in saving private ryan (he's the guy who gets shot by the german sniper)

kevin bacon moment: Giovanni Ribisi is in both movies aswell :)

Bald John Malkovich would be perfect for the role. I never imagined Hitman as a guy with no neck, which is what Vin will give to the role, absence of neck... somebody more spindly, quiet and calm and not a war mule of sorts would be better.

In any case, can someone break this gently to B0b please? He has a worrying obsession with Mr Diesel, this news might be too much for him.

I always wanted to see The Iron Giant but there was always something in the way (like society, it's always society). Man, I want to see it! ;(

Vin Diesel? Yech, gross.

They cast him only 'cause he's bald, right? Yeah, I like him well enough, but I cannot picture him as the elegant silent deadly type. No no no no no.

I always thought the Hitman series to be all about elegance and style. Vin Diesel is NOT elegant, and he has style but I don't think it's at all suited for Hitman movies.

I would have chosen that Gandhi fellow.

kingsley2.jpg

Except balder and angrier...a good example would be his character in Sexy Beast.

Statham has always been my personal choice for the role. But they didn't ask me.

My only real complaint with Vin is that his voice does fucking not fucking work as fucking 47. 47's current voice is perfect. Its change will shit-kick me six ways from Sunday.

The voice, you fucking fuckery fucks!

I don't care. I think the series was already ruined by the last game, although it did have some nice levels.

Vin is genius - anyone who doesn't believe he can act should check out "A Man Apart", which will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that can't act.

He tries to get all weepy and distraught, but just looks like he's suffering from some kind of digestive problem ¬¬

At least it's not going to be directed by Uwe bloody Boll. Plus as Vin is (allegedly) a gamer, there's even a chance he's played the Hitman games, which can only help.

On a general Vin-note - Chronicles of Riddick (film) is well worth watching, as it fulfils all the Bob Action Movie Requirements (explosions, fighting, grievious and plentiful death, "proper" actors slumming it (Judi Dench) and someone tearing someone else's soul from their body.

Also coffeecup murder.

Vin is genius - anyone who doesn't believe he can act should check out "A Man Apart", which will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that can't act.

He tries to get all weepy and distraught, but just looks like he's suffering from some kind of digestive problem ¬¬

At least it's not going to be directed by Uwe bloody Boll. Plus as Vin is (allegedly) a gamer, there's even a chance he's played the Hitman games, which can only help.

On a general Vin-note - Chronicles of Riddick (film) is well worth watching, as it fulfils all the Bob Action Movie Requirements (explosions, fighting, grievious and plentiful death, "proper" actors slumming it (Judi Dench) and someone tearing someone else's soul from their body.

Also coffeecup murder.

Teacup actually.

Anyway, good Vin films:

Boiler Room

Pitch Black

Saving Private Ryan.