pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

Taken completely free of context, I think those are among my favourite videos on YouTube.

I was really busy when Muppjockey first posted these, but thought exactly the same. Glorious :tup:

I know it's a parody, but did you ever see Forklift Driver Klaus?:

Based on all these safety videos, I have come to the conclusion that pallets are one of the most dangerous things on Earth.

By the time I was in high school, the arms race to make safety videos as gruesome as possible for desensitized videos had reached critical mass and we ended up watching a ton of those.I remember a drug safety thing where a dude had a seizure and got his infected arm sawed off in the hospital and a work safety video where some girl deep-fried her hand.

Are you sure you weren't just watching Requiem for a Dream?

I usually try to avoid story spoilers, but for Mew-Genics I will extend that to gameplay as well. Lovely teaser.

Wow... If everyone were that funny while getting arrested maybe Cops would actually be a show worth watching.

Are you sure you weren't just watching Requiem for a Dream?

In retrospect; holy shit it was Requiem For a Dream. Like it was remade or edited down for time or something and used as an anti-drug PSA, but still.

I think you guys might enjoy "Thug Notes".

I enjoy "Thug Notes".

LOL

That's must be the most English way to get arrest :)

Except he appears to be Australian (albeit quite posh/theatrical/whatever).

Despite its intimidating name, the Death's Head Hawkmoth is adorable largely due to the sqeaking sounds it makes.

That's legitimate music so I posted it in the DANCE thread!

LEGITIMATE.

this one is from a couple years ago but still gets me -

What really gets me about this is that I couldn't stop thinking while watching it that I can think of a few musicians who would probably do something like this, but it wouldn't be a joke and they'd think they were doing something amazing.

What really gets me about this is that I couldn't stop thinking while watching it that I can think of a few musicians who would probably do something like this, but it wouldn't be a joke and they'd think they were doing something amazing.

Sure it's pretty funny as a joke, but the reason it's so awesome is because it's also serious.

the fuck

I'm surprised YouTube allows that to stay up.

Also: NSFW geez.