pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

This is hilarious to me, because that's what my fiance does to my cat (but not to dubstep so far).

It immediately got reposted by me on Facebook with the caption, "Man, I miss owning a cat..."

ok these broken youtube embeds is really starting to annoy me. I'm using firefox, and when I press play, nothing happens.

Disabled webm in firefox, and now it works. Something is wrong with youtube's html5 videoplayer. Webm works on youtube, but not on embedded videos.

I scanned through the whole video and could not find a single line in Finnish. What ignorant garbage. 

The first one is the most objectionable. Especially because the woman in American Gothic's the farmer's daughter, not his wife. The raspberry one is delightful, which is a sentence that is basically always true

That gets even better as it goes along. A friend occasionally comes up with similar ones, and I think his best so far is: "When you cut yourself, use blue plasters like people in the catering industry. That way, people will assume you have a job".

American Gothic: I'd always assumed they were a couple, and I guess most people do too. Obviously, I need to read more Dan Brown.

The raspberry one is delightful, which is a sentence that is basically always true

Truth!

if somebody made a recipe book and called it "food hacks," it would sell like a million copies.

100 Cooking Hacks Professional Chefs Don't Want You To Know!

-- by Gordon Ramsey

Thats just one of those questions you have to bullshit your way through.

"Yeah, yeah, we really put a lot of effort into smooth gameplay, yeah, it works really well and the entire team is really proud of it, yeah. I can't speak for what the Call of Duty team does, but we just give it everything we've got, we have a ton of great talent working on Titanfall, that's really important, just the team working well, really meshing, yeah, it makes for a better game. It really does."

It's a dickish bunch of responses, but then I can imagine few things as soulcrushing as doing press junkets where people ask you the same insipid questions over and over and over.

It's a dickish bunch of responses, but then I can imagine few things as soulcrushing as doing press junkets where people ask you the same insipid questions over and over and over.

Oh, I agree. Especially when they're all about a sequel no one saw to a film no one remembers.