Jake

New Forums! Post feedback, notes, etc here

Is it possible to remove whatever makes posts in Idle Banter not count towards total number of posts? There's as much shitposting in the Video Games subforum as in Idle Banter and I think we're all beyond pretending that post count is only for "real" posts.

I was wondering what the approved image URLs are and the reasoning behind it. I have an Imgur account just for posting stuff here and wish I could just post from google photos. Thanks.

I'll do some digging, I think it's currently hardcoded into the forum software.

Is it possible to remove whatever makes posts in Idle Banter not count towards total number of posts? There's as much shitposting in the Video Games subforum as in Idle Banter and I think we're all beyond pretending that post count is only for "real" posts.

Yeah good point. I've turned the option off (or on, depending on how you want to look at it). It's a holdover from long long ago, and doesn't really have much point now.

can you turn off post counts i now have to live with this ever-present reminder that i have no life

*sobs*

I'll do some digging, I think it's currently hardcoded into the forum software.

Yeah good point. I've turned the option off (or on, depending on how you want to look at it). It's a holdover from long long ago, and doesn't really have much point now.

Thanks tabacco!

I'm now going to post this out of curiosity to see what mine is after 10 years here...

EDIT: Jesus.

Maybe make it so that posts here subtract from your post count so that people can keep their count in equilibrium should they so choose.

Maybe make it so that posts here subtract from your post count so that people can keep their count in equilibrium should they so choose.

Let's just turn "post count" into a field on your profile that you can enter whatever number you like into.

Hey, it is possible someone could update the site with all the relevant contact details? I don't know where to find the correct email address for questions to Idle Weekend, I can't find it anywhere! I don't really want to listen back through a pod to find that 4 second clip of the address.

I've been having an odd issue with some of the podcast mp3s on my phone. (3MA latest After Dark, and Playscape 9) I'm using a Nexus 6P.

When I play the files they always start from 0 and don't keep track of location. The number doesn't update and reads -:-

Anybody else have this happen? Not happening with latest Thumbs or Weekend.