MrHoatzin

Mein Thumbcraft—IdleT Dedicated Minecraft Server

UEBEBviFIuY

BRB building twenty of these. Edited by Laxan

Backups are manual when I change something, usually. I last took one before upgrading to 1.7.2 this morning.

How exactly is that thing spawning TNT?

Sorry, posted wrong video. The new one show a bit better how it works.

I got my 1x2 seamless door to work on one circuit. the problem with pistons is that a lot of the time you need one set to fire first to open something, but then fire second to close. I have them set up to push them sideways then they touch a wire that pushes them forward. It's installed in my complex and I'm installing it in spawn.

interesting. i tried doing something along those lines but couldn't quite figure it out. although now that i think about it a power inverter might solve it...

I haven't watched the video yet, but strictly speaking, since the water used to create a TNT cannons function dampens the explosion, can't you build the cannon out of dispensers? Auto-refilling cannon.

I built a self-constructing wall/floor/bridge exhibition in the newly-constructed, Venture Bros. inspired Squid Division Venture Industries factory in my complex. Just follow the directions and marvel!

dispensers don't work like that. sadly.

I could have sworn you could run a charge to a dispenser, thereby ejecting a random content X to X blocks from the dispenser?

Edit: Oh, as the pickup, not the block. :violin:

Edited by Orvidos

attachment.php?attachmentid=714&stc=1&d=1309708021

I'd like to politely request that nobody enter the above highlighted area of the map. I'm working on a thing, and it'd be bad if anything were to be disturbed in any way.

post-3150-13375603413974_thumb.jpg

I have a dragon I can lend. And a guy with a bow with no string. I'm sure they'd be happy to help.

Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you?

*Fist-bump*

Anvil knows where it's at.

Edited by Orvidos

the strip club (east of spawn) is amazing and is one of my favorite things i've seen built on any of the thumbs servers yet. the level of detail is hilarious and makes me pretty sure Choidouken has perhaps been to a few (many) in his time.

the strip club (east of spawn) is amazing and is one of my favorite things i've seen built on any of the thumbs servers yet. the level of detail is hilarious and makes me pretty sure Choidouken has perhaps been to a few (many) in his time.

Hahahah! Wow, thank you. Just made my day!

I haven't played on the server in a couple of epochs. Do I need to apply for build permissions? My name isn't grayed out, but whenever I try to break a block it just reappears. (My username is czircon.)

On a related note, I may have accidentally erased the sign listing the floor numbers for the conference room, restaurant, and train station. I was trying to correct a misspelled word, but since I couldn't mine the sign it just got replaced by a blank one. Sorry!

I haven't played on the server in a couple of epochs. Do I need to apply for build permissions? My name isn't grayed out, but whenever I try to break a block it just reappears. (My username is czircon.)

Fixed! The permissions got wiped at one point ages ago, so yours probably got lost them.