ysbreker

Minecraft

Heh, nice.

Thank you Kingz.

So, you're Hoatzin? Anyone else under different names here and there?

Edited by Nachimir

I'm going to do a little infrastructure later towards the Golems, Nachimir's and Jennoa's. If anyone wants to be added around that area drop a circle on the map of where you want it to go to.

Please don't put a highway through my garden :violin:

Edit: I have plans for the big stone crater behind my tower and, basically, that area square on the opposite side to the lake. If any infrastructure goes through there, I'm likely to reroute it.

Edited by Nachimir

Please don't put a highway through my garden :violin:

Edit: I have plans for the big stone crater behind my tower and, basically, that area square on the opposite side to the lake. If any infrastructure goes through there, I'm likely to reroute it.

I was planning to build a road to near you and you could do what you wanted with it, sort of a way for people to find stuff.

i've also had some pretty cool ideas for what to do when the map gets reset or I finish my castle: A giant arcade cabinet, or a remake of Blood Gulch from Halo.

looks like I've been responsible for the 2 most visible things from outer space (the black square and the red circle). But the black square is actually cool and finished (it's the cinema).

It looks like there are some things I haven't seen yet.

Yeah, having a new render every so often is really useful. Thanks Ys.

elmuerte, love the Idle Thumbs logo :tup:

I was planning to build a road to near you and you could do what you wanted with it, sort of a way for people to find stuff.

Cool

i've also had some pretty cool ideas for what to do when the map gets reset or I finish my castle: A giant arcade cabinet, or a remake of Blood Gulch from Halo.

Very yes :tup:

I've been thinking "Candy Mountain" for the beta, but don't think I'll make it because it'd be horrible. It would be a bunch of signs leading off into the wilderness, then the Minecraft equivalent of losing a kidney happens if you go in the cave at the end.

man, I was reading stuff on Herobrine... although I know it's a hoax, I'm scared shitless to play singleplayer now.

Roads laid, I'm now working on my next tunnel system/batcave, which puts my previous one to shame. it's also hidden somewhere in my castle.

THE SERVER MIGHT BE BEHAVING ODDLY, I AM TRYING SOMETHING OUT. BEAR WITH ME!!

Thank you for your patience.

Edited by Kingzjester

OK! I have put it back online. I have whitelisted a bunch of you dudes who off the top of my head sound like respectable members of society.

If you log in and you see you cannot put down blocks or destroy them and your name when you chat is gray, that means you are a SHIFTY PERSON NOT TO BE TRUSTED :tdown::shifty:.

If you feel like you ought be able to vandalize the Idle T land, PM me or ysbreker and we'll grace you with the relevant abilities :tup::yep:. If this works, we can turn fire back on and bring back lava griefing to the max.

Ysbreker, add some words about this to your original post and we're golden.

It explodes when hit.

I figured that much, but does it remove blocks around it? or scatters them around?

The blocks fall as they normally would if you mined them, it just eats a large radius around itself. It also behaves a little silly, and kindof fun: if you plant it, it will stay where you put it, but if you hit it, it will fall, and then explode. Also, I think it has a larger radius when surrounded by dirt rather than stone.

So I have been keeping one eye on log files, being a benevolent philosopher king/big brother of the server and noticed this thing:

2010-10-13 03:58:02 <snooglebum> How long has this serven been up!?

2010-10-13 03:58:07 <snooglebum> 10 years?

2010-10-13 03:58:24 <Squid_Division> month and a half or two months I think

2010-10-13 03:58:44 <snooglebum> the amount of insane cool shit made in just two months is insane.

2010-10-13 03:58:52 <Thompson820> yep

2010-10-13 03:58:58 <jennoa> I regret having lived before the momment I found this server

2010-10-13 03:59:09 <Squid_Division> you should be here when we reset the world

2010-10-13 03:59:25 <snooglebum> oh no, the world is being reset?

2010-10-13 03:59:32 <Squid_Division> after halloween

2010-10-13 03:59:37 <snooglebum> noooooo!

2010-10-13 03:59:41 <Squid_Division> or on halloween, don't remember which

2010-10-13 03:59:56 <jennoa> don't worry there will be new cool shit here again

2010-10-13 04:00:09 <snooglebum> yeah, but it'll be a shame to lose all this

2010-10-13 04:00:24 <Squid_Division> new one will be better since we've had practice

2010-10-13 04:00:32 <jennoa> yeah, make sure you screenshot it

2010-10-13 04:01:22 <snooglebum> welp, I've got class tomorrow. so it's bedtime for me

2010-10-13 04:01:29 <Thompson820> later

2010-10-13 04:01:31 <jennoa> nighty nite

2010-10-13 04:01:33 <Squid_Division> later

2010-10-13 04:01:39 <snooglebum> good night all.

The server has barely been up for three weeks, guys. :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned:

Oops. I figured I had joined a few weeks or so after it had been up since my first comment was on the fourth page. Turns out it was only about 4 days.

The blocks fall as they normally would if you mined them, it just eats a large radius around itself. It also behaves a little silly, and kindof fun: if you plant it, it will stay where you put it, but if you hit it, it will fall, and then explode. Also, I think it has a larger radius when surrounded by dirt rather than stone.

Different blocks have different damage values for TNT based on material and how close they are to the TNT block itself.