ysbreker

Minecraft

Noooo, c'mon! Fire is fun ;( We just need to police it better. Somehow.

I want to get in on the multiplayer Minecraft, but whenever I go on the server, nobody is there. Am I doing something wrong?

Cinema has been completed. It's showing IdleThumbs' favorite movie.

You can find it south from the chest, past the pirate hole.

Cinema has been completed. It's showing IdleThumbs' favorite movie.

You can find it south from the chest, past the pirate hole.

haha, that's so awesome. i love the little details in the bathroom and projection booth.

Do you guys know how to make a source of lava in SMP? I want to make a moat of lava...

Just had a peek today...Dudes...I love it! :tup::clap::tup::woohoo::tup:

Couldn't find Kingz's gaff though (only had a look around for about 40 mins), I was looking forward to the trip around Neverland:tup:

Fab work though, I was especially impressed with the almighty diamond stash you guys have, jeez, I have like nine diamonds and I think I am rich.

Do you guys know how to make a source of lava in SMP? I want to make a moat of lava...

I think the MC thread in the "Gaming" forum has a little trick, but I can't find it.

The lava trick is to make a column of dirt two blocks high, put the lava ontop and then remove the dirt. The lava should turn into a never ending column.

no, that's broken now since the server reset. it was nice while it lasted though!

Just had a peek today...Dudes...I love it! :tup::clap::tup::woohoo::tup:

Couldn't find Kingz's gaff though (only had a look around for about 40 mins), I was looking forward to the trip around Neverland:tup:

Fab work though, I was especially impressed with the almighty diamond stash you guys have, jeez, I have like nine diamonds and I think I am rich.

You just follow the grassy from the communal chests past the marina, through the big IDLE sign, or you can take a boat and follow the path along. It is not quite done yet, my #1 Wonderland, but you can still check it out... Maybe I'll go and make the directional signs more explicit.

Something happened to my lava farm in the server reset. The three columns of lava are now surrounded on all sides by more lava, kind of like this:

0\
0|
0|

With the 0s being the blocks of the original columns. The pit it's in is also full of lava now too. It was still generating infinite lava when I checked it last night.

Exactly how SomethingStupid states it above, with the two block columns of dirt dug out from underneath blocks of lava.

Edit: If I get the chance, I'll have a mess around tonight to see if I can find new way.

I just logged in and Jennoa mentioned to me that the column lava generators still work, just slightly differently. Tested it, and you can build one in the same way, but leave the dirt in place, and it will work. You'll just get lava cascading down all sides rather than a straight column.

could be just me, but for me lava was always infinite

when will we get new map renders?

it has been over a week now, and a lot of stuff has happened (including my undiscovered thingy).

Lava always infinite, not for me elmuertue, at least I think so, I've only really used lava in single player, which I know to be rather different.

But you can't always collect lava unless it's a source block, and if it's not an infinite source block then surely the lava recedes?