ysbreker

Minecraft

The reading room of the android's dungeon has been reopened.

On the second level there is an relaxing sitting area, but the fireplace is out of order.

Also, please be quiet, the android is sleeping. And he won't like it to be awaken when he's still half buried.

I saw the new community chest, and am kind of in awe of the small fortunes you all seem to have. Put what I can into it.

(I've tried reproducing the server lag thing Kingz got all of those diamonds with, but always end up losing the items altogether. The best it gets is occasionally getting duplicate diamond tools in my inventory)

kingz, el muerte, and myself are all good at duplicating items so if you ever find that you need something you can't find, one of us probably has or can make it.

in my eyes, it's the building that's interesting, not the endless resource gathering.

I saw the new community chest, and am kind of in awe of the small fortunes you all seem to have. Put what I can into it.

(I've tried reproducing the server lag thing Kingz got all of those diamonds with, but always end up losing the items altogether. The best it gets is occasionally getting duplicate diamond tools in my inventory)

Stop cheating you bastard. It's not Crunch.

I don't like cloning. It ruins the "game" a bit. I've only cloned things that pretty much impossible to do in the game due to some MP limitation, i.e. cloth; or just insanely tedious, i.e. obsidian.

And I did some cloning to battle the corruption of the android's dungeon.

(And I cheated a bit to make the yorp that's attacking the castle).

But the rest is all harvested.

Exploits are not cheating. :shifty: They may not be gentlemanly or sporting, but I am a conniving plebeian.

Exploits are not cheating. :shifty: They may not be gentlemanly or sporting, but I am a conniving plebeian.

Blizzard and Valve say otherwise.

It is a silly bug that Notch failed to yet fix properly. I will gladly not abuse it when it is no longer there. As far as I know, it could be a feature.

the only thing that would really suck if he fixed that bug would be if he also fixed the "throw to repair tools" bug. there's no reason diamond tools should be a commodity in a MP setting.

and maybe he could cut the obsidian mining time in half.

I can't send you a PM until I have some posts here, Kingzjester. So... sorry to fill the thread with crap.

I've been on and off the server. It's easily one of the nicest I've seen, and I've not been one to grief it. I do actually like the resource gathering... it's pretty zen and mindless at the end of a day.

Was wondering if I could be put on the resident's list? My minecraft name is the same as here! If you need someone to vouch for me (because of my low idle thumbs post count), then I'm sure people have seen me running around, not griefing things in my Ken Masters skin!

Stop cheating you bastard. It's not Crunch.
in my eyes, it's the building that's interesting, not the endless resource gathering.

^ This. Especially with a server reset looming.

My tower is pretty much done now, with a large tree and floors inside. A couple of secrets too. Patters, I hope you don't mind, but I diverted the end of your road to lead to some bridges over my lake.

Stumbled upon this thing. It's above cloud cover and there are several valleys and other mountains like it around it. I thought it might have been somebody's but it's all smooth stone so it's all natural.

78997805.jpg

Yeah, but there's nothing around it. I put some torches in the alcove. It's straight west or so of the spawn, a little SW.

Edited by Squid Division

So, tonight I decided to convert the tunnel of monotony into a canal. As I was building scaffold near Jennoa's end, I heard skeletons, so finished flooding it, built docks and boats, then went to check it out.

Found a dungeon, took it out and got us a couple of pig saddles. Then saw it flowed straight into a cave. Found a zombie dungeon a little further on, then more caves, and more and more...

Anvil joined, and we both started exploring. Jennoa found a spider dungeon, then it kept getting deeper until we were finding diamonds. We've been at it an hour and the system is still going. We're leaving most stuff in place, but so far I've found 9 diamonds, some plentiful looking gold veins, massive lava fields, and really tall natural waterfalls.

:tup:

it's ridiculous, after i joined we dug around for well over an hour and kept finding unexplored caverns. the most lava i've ever seen in one place, no doubt.

Who would've thought that the tunnel of monotony had anything at all interesting about it. Just yesterday I set two warp points on either side of it just so that I wouldn't have to ever again go down it.