ysbreker

Minecraft

Well, I looked around and it looks like there is no way for me to remove that block.

It's all right. Like I said, we'll start over in a few days anyway. I still have to make a screen recording of the world, so I hope people won't screw it up before the last day, though.

Just please POST YOUR MINECRAFT HANDLE. :( :( :( It might be obvious, but c'mon, make it easier on me.

Sorry, I'm a total dumbass and genuinely don't know. I think it might be ArmchairGeneral as that's what my username is to log into minecraft.net.

Don't be angry...help the special needy:grin:

I've been a bad admin and have been messing around with TNT.

See the results for yourself: type /warp top to witness the chasm/canyon/crater I created. There is a path leading down. The part I blew up when El muerte and Jazz carrot were watching isn't finished yet. I still need to do some more blasting to make it all one long chasm. But that will be done later.

Sorry, I'm a total dumbass and genuinely don't know. I think it might be ArmchairGeneral as that's what my username is to log into minecraft.net.

Don't be angry...help the special needy:grin:

You've been on the resident list from the start. Here are all the people on the good list so far:

Amobius

anvil_will_fall

ArmchairGeneral

Asembo

Bezzy

chrisremo

Chromatose

dibkins

elmuerte

Erwin_Br

Freakachuu

Grufff

Gwardinen

Hermie

jazz_carrot

jennoa

Joflar

Kanedacorp

magicwalker

Monkeyarmada

nachimir

Orvidos

Patters

pigor

PiratePoo

Sixart

snooglebum

SometingStupid

Squid_Division

starmandeluxe

t4ffer

tabacco

Tanukitsune

Thompson820

toblix

Wrestlevania

Wurtsi

Hi,

I'm a friend of Nachimir. I think my name when I log on to the server appears as Kanedacorp.

I'd like write access please, I will try not to break anything...

Hey, this is Matt, and I can vouch that he is not a wanker :tup:

what's with everybody suddenly joining now that the days of the world are numbered?

Only a limited time left to see all of the awesome stuff we built. Is there any way to keep the world data?

Throw Shauntron on the list too, I and a few others can vouch for him.

Done.

I took a giant tour tonight. Color me very, very impressed.

Also very, very sad. I have no imagination.

The reflecting pool is done. Since this screen capture ive added the trees around it and finished the spire at the far end.

Kudos to Orvi and magicwalker for helping out.

nationalmall.png

and in the day updated pic

poolday.png

All done with the jumping Megaman yesterday. I think I might make another on the new server, and just make it single sided; falling water works for the dark blue bits but the other side being visible through the water really fucks with it overall.

attachment.php?attachmentid=602&stc=1&d=1287416148

It can be seen from the road between the Empire State and the lava pits.

post-461-13375603277418_thumb.jpg

All done with the jumping Megaman yesterday. I think I might make another on the new server, and just make it single sided; falling water works for the dark blue bits but the other side being visible through the water really fucks with it overall.

It can be seen from the road between the Empire State and the lava pits.

You can jam the watery bits between glass. Glass blocks holding up the sand bits on Link colossus look perfectly fine.

I have mixed feelings about this flat pixelart. It should at least be converted to 3D.

Why?

It's kind of boring. But some people like it, so whatever. U:

Yeah, apart from the cognitive effort of working out the grid, colours, and how to build it out of blocks in a three dimensional space while working against gravity, then the time to do it. Only a little bit more than CTRL+C CTRL+V.

:finger:

Alright people, listen up!

I've taken the server offline for the move to Tabacco's server. This has to happen now or I'll have to pay another month of server rent. So hopefully we'll ahve everything up & running again soon enough. It is going to be the same world so not to worry!

As soon as everything is back up & running again we'll let you know.

Because it isn't much more besides copy pasting it.

i'm not saying it's not easy because it is. but it's also fun and looks good imo. and if you can find a way to make 2d pixel art not look like shit in 3d then you're better than me. as far as i'm concerned it's just fun to look at. i'll make buildings and other structures in 3d.

Yeah, apart from the cognitive effort of working out the grid, colours, and how to build it out of blocks in a three dimensional space while working against gravity, then the time to do it. Only a little bit more than CTRL+C CTRL+V.

:finger:

I am pretty sure he was talking about how it looks, not how it's made. And he's right. U:

But, like I said, if people like it, more power to them! God knows I've fought some uphill battles in the world of opinions before.

I am pretty sure he was talking about how it looks, not how it's made. And he's right. U:

But, like I said, if people like it, more power to them! God knows I've fought some uphill battles in the world of opinions before.

There are such things as wrong opinions, though. :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

For the record, I thought Link was ace, but the rest are merely ok. Same tune, different song.

There are such things as wrong opinions, though. :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

O:!

P.S. My Minecraft handle is Twig. I'm not sure if I'll have the time (I haven't for the past month or so), but I'd like to ONE DAY play on the Idle Thumbs server. D: