Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

While I heard that's how you kill them, could you please explain this one anyway Bjorn. Thanks!

(I love the Octodad picture comments.)

The running man is Governor Sam Brownback, who has spent the last 4+ years running an experiment on Kansas by cutting taxes, slashing services, cutting education spending, etc. State spending on education is constitutionally mandated, and for the second time in a decade the Kansas Supreme Court has had to step in and tell the Governor/Legislature that they were failing to meet the legal requirements for funding. Now he's trying to redefine the formula used for school funding to cut millions more from how much the state spends on education. The education stuff is the most infuriating, but it's on top of major cuts to arts programs, disability programs, social services spending and more. There are people here ready to pull out the torches and pitchforks.

post-27841-0-44566700-1425163097_thumb.jpg

What? Someone's taking the piss

Edit: I don't know why my photos upside down... Maybe I'm taking the piss?

"Child" is maybe stretching it a little, but otherwise it's a fair assessment :tup:

Though it really should've started with "when being a child..."

Whenever I try to remember Batman Begins my mind always goes to Christian Bale's character in the 2000 Shaft movie, for some reason.

Anyone play Xenoverse yet? The Dragon Ball Z MMO-ish thing? Well too late because some folks already beat everyone to the best characters made:

B_7-tzkVAAAsTET.jpg

8BKsc7F.png

This is apparently not a Photoshop, but an actual question on the Wal-Mart job application form.

Whenever I see something I don't recognise, I just assume it must be one of the >151 pokemen.

I did that once at a halloween party. Turns out she was dressed as a character from a miyazaki film.

For only $2.99, all your questions can be answered...and you can be left with even more questions. 

Christie Aackerlund doesn’t need help with anything. So when the world’s biggest technology company offers to fly her to a remote location and investigate an alien artifact, all by herself, she’s all like “I’ll do it!”

But the artifact isn’t what it seems, and soon an overly helpful giant living paperclip is getting her all bent out of shape.

Conquered by Clippy is a 4000 word short story featuring sexual situations with digital assistants. It’s for super mature audiences only.