gdf

Life

What am i looking at :) lol

1. Help - Da Beatlez - YallTube
    default.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t8MeE8Ik4Y28 Dec 2006 - 2 min - Uploaded by cero273
    Help - Da Beatles. cero273.11 vizzles. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 948. 7,565,164. Like ...
    Mo' vizzlez fo' help »

2. Help Central | Help
    help.yahoo.com/ - Cached - Similar Peep bout freshly smoked up features, announcements, behind-the-scenes info, def downlizzlez n' mo'. Put yo muthafuckin choppers up if ya feel this!Yahoo, muthafucka! Groups. Discuss issues wit other Yahoo, muthafucka! playas n' help ...

3. Help, muthafucka! (album) - Wikipizzle, tha free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help!_(album) - Cached - Similar Help, muthafucka! is tha fifth British n' tenth Uptown American mixtape by tha Beatles, n' tha soundtrack from they film of tha same stupid-ass name. Produced by George Martin fo' ...
    Noize - ‎Album cover - ‎Compact Disc release - ‎Track listing

HOLY SHIT, does this change the whole internets. Amaze! check out that wikipizzle link

Very nice. Decided to use it to look up an article for school.

Six Key Strategies fo' Teachers of. English-Language Peepers. Da NewTeacher Center (NTC) was established up in 1988 all up in tha Universitizzle.

Anyway, awesome news, Subbes! Glad you're finally getting to reunite with Shammack on the other side of the country. And yeah, that's a hell of a high note to go out on.

I just heard back from the last person I was waiting on to see if I had all my references in order for applications. I now have everything I need, and am ready to get this process well and truly underway. Feeling pretty damn good how readily and proudly each of the people I asked to be a reference agreed. I seem to have left good impressions, which I hope bodes well for my chances. Also, now have plans to spend two afternoons a week volunteering with the class that I was teaching November/December, as I miss those kids. Going to be a fun time, despite the extra load it's going to put on my schedule. This time around, I'm only helping the teacher keep things organized and pitching in around the room though, so it's not like I need to worry about developing lessons on top of the homework I already have. Waiting anxiously now to hear what school and grade I'll be working with next month for my final 8 week long practicum, while working on my resume to make it something that says "hire me, I can teach" rather than "hire me, I can run a projection booth and make good coffee". This may be tricky, but hopefully everything else that I'm submitting with my application will be enough to show I know my shit.

Also, I was just struck by the thought that when I registered on this forum, I was only in the 11th grade myself. It's weird that I'm not exaggerating when I say I grew up, at least in the digital world, here. It's the only forum I've been a member of, and the effect that this community has had on me has been enormous. Idle Thumbs, keep on being an awesome place.

I got a Conference Associate position at GDC SF this year! I'm going to GDC in March! Yeah! Exciting.

I'm going home today \o/ No more crappy hospital bed for me!

That's one of the best parts, hospital beds are the worst! Hope you had an awesome night's sleep.

What? I thought hospital beds were sweet ... they're so expensive – how can they not be ultra-comfortable?

What? I thought hospital beds were sweet ... they're so expensive – how can they not be ultra-comfortable?

Expensive != quality. Nothing about hospitals are comfortable, and especially not the beds.

Everything with a 'medical' tag is expensive. Hospital beds are horrible to sleep in, not just from a comfort point of view but also because you know that there have been lots of other people lying in that bed...

I'm gonna leave that there.

Everything with a 'medical' tag is expensive. Hospital beds are horrible to sleep in, not just from a comfort point of view but also because you know that there have been lots of other people lying in that bed...

I'm gonna leave that there.

Yeah, every time I stay in one, it's hard to convince myself that I can't smell the stench of shit and puke under that oppressive disinfectant hospitals all use.

Yeah, every time I stay in one, it's hard to convince myself that I can't smell the stench of shit and puke under that oppressive disinfectant hospitals all use.

The hospital wreaked of obsessive sterility, the smell of disinfectant wafted about like cologne in a cheap nightclub. Even the lighting was sterile, a soulless brightness under which one could do nothing but inspect every inch and corner, looking for disease. You didn't need to look hard to find it, as underneath the meticulously scrubbed veneer you could feel it in the bones of the place, death and piss and shit, the end of life stained everywhere no matter how hard they tried to scrub it away. Welcome to the land of dead, orderly, bright, and well mannered. Did it give comfort, as those souls faded away under the keen gaze and white lights, to know that everyone could so easily watch them go?

I just put in my graduation paperwork! Yay! Soon I will have two degrees and be working at a Starbucks!

...man, I'll be really gutted if the school board doesn't hire me.

My last day at work is tomorrow.

I move to San Francisco next week.

Everything is so stressful gaaaaaaaaah

:knoweverything:

Also, good luck, Subbes! You can handle this shit, plus you get to be with Shammack again in a week!

I don't want to celebrate too early, but I had a really good time at a prospective employer today. Egads, and it's even for a position involving actual animation, the thing I literally studied for. Cross my fingers that all goes well!

Update on that horrible situation I was dealing with in December: I told my friend that her coworker had been derogatory about her, broaching it in the slightly indirect way I mentioned before. A lot of the conversation that followed was in confidence, even down to vague particulars of it, but suffice to say she knew a lot already and discussing it turned out quite well for both of us.

Good to hear, I was hoping it'd come down to something like that.

I remember one time when I was at rehearsal at the local community playhouse, and as I left, the cast of Rent was taking a smoke break on the fire escape. I overheard a young lady in her early-mid 20s comment: "Man, you think that high school drama is supposed to be over, but it never ends." I've been happy to find both in my life and in the lives of my peers, that that high school drama only follows you if you decide to act like a high school student.

Alright so, I'm pretty sure I've been nurturing RSI. I woke up tonight and my arm from pinky to elbow just had this whining annoying... Presence? I wouldn't call it pain, but it felt like my arm was tired and no matter what position I moved it in, I couldn't get it to feel not strained. While working, it's been coming on faster and faster so I figure I gotta do something about that before I damage something permanently.

Steps I've undertaken so far are to change my desk layout, which already feels way more relaxed than before. Gonna buy an ergonomic keyboard today as well, which'll hopefully help as well. Plus, I should really start exercising again. I was thinking of going to the nearby swimming pool, get a morning pass so I can do some lane swimming. And I suppose I should take PC breaks more often.

SIGH. I'm blaming my new desk. Never had issues before. Any advice would be helpful.

Medical tip: don't be such a fucking pussy. Wikipedia suggests this, also:

Computer_Workstation_Variables.jpg

I occasionally get wrist ache when i have a shit ton of work on (very rarely) i guess i should get myself one of these (Not suitable for life)

Do you ever get it when you become acutely aware of your little finger when holding a mouse. it just kind of limply hangs there on the side, an unnecessary appendage, and if you start thinking about it, it starts feeling weird, it starts felling WRONG. How do i normally hold a mouse? does my little finger normally scrape along the mouse mat? etc

OH SHIT, writing this has made my think about my finger GODDAMNIT